Yes Organics Lubricant – Water Based Lubes | Full Review
- Official Website:
- Approximate Price:
$8.49 for 1.7 ounces
- Promotions: N/A
- Available on:
Amazon.com – Click to Enter!
Amazon.co.uk – Click to Enter!
MenstrualCup.co – Click to Enter!
Is organic lube a thing? Yes, it is! Yes Organics lubricant is Certified Organic and marketed as a “natural lubricant” that feels and acts like lube that didn’t come out of a bottle, if you know what we mean. It’s pH-balanced for the vagina and is moisturizing and beneficial for the skin, thanks to the organic aloe vera inside. Other skin-nourishing and mucous-membrane-friendly goodies in Yes Organic lubricant include flax and natural plant-based gums that work together for a “velvety” lube experience.
Reviewers love this lube and find it non-irritating and not overly slippery. Some say that the packaging could be improved; it’s hard to control how much lube comes out when the bottle is full– and you may end up with a squirt of lube flying across the room if you’re not careful.
The bottom line:
- Certified Organic
- pH balanced
- Discretely packaged
- Made with women in mind
Where Can You Buy it?
You might be interested in:
- Top 10 Menstrual Cups
- Top 10 Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Top 10 Period Panties
- Top 10 Water Based Lubes
- Best 10 Organic Cotton Tampons
- Top 5 Organic Cotton Pads & Liners
- Top 10 Yoni (Kegel) Eggs
- Top 10 Female Urination devices
- Menstrual Cup FAQS
- 26 FAQs on Reusable Cloth Pads
- Period Panties : FAQs
- Tampons & Pads vs. Cups & Cloth Pads
- Cloth Pads vs. Disposable
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Size
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Features
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | Arena Battle
- Enter Our Blog »
- Ask a Question »