- Official Website:
- Price on Company’s Website:
$6.25 for 4 ounces
- Promotions: N/A
- Where to buy:
Shop now at Amazon.com
Shop now at Amazon.co.uk
Now, this is something different: Wet Personal Lubricants makes bacon flavored lube – appropriately named Boink and Oink! You can also use donut-flavored Unicorn Spit to make it easier to insert your menstrual cup. However, aside from an idea for a gag gift, you should probably pass on the bacon and doughnut flavored lube; actual users reported that it tasted awful. However, Wet Lubricants does offer some amazing products, including:
- Comfort Lube: A soothing, lightweight formula with aloe vera and vitamin E.
- Wet Organics: 100 percent natural ingredients including organic quinoa, hemp, green tea and oat extracts. Claims to rejuvenate tissues while providing lubrication!
- Wet Naturals: Glycerin and paraben free with aloe vera and natural fruit extracts
Customers didn’t like the “interesting” flavored lube from Wet Organics, but they really like the other offerings from this brand like the three listed above and Wet Original.
The bottom line:
- Can get it in crazy flavors
- Some formulations contain glycerin
- Wet Organics is completely organic
- Moisturizes and rejuvenates
Where Can You Buy it?
- CBD Oil for Menstrual Cramps (PMS)? What It Is and How It Works - June 28, 2020
- Reusable Cloth Pads – FAQ’s - May 20, 2020
- Top 5 Menstrual Sponges “Sea Sponge Tampons” – Reviewed! - May 15, 2020