- Official Website:
- Price on Company’s Website:
$5.29 for 5 ounces
- Promotions: N/A
- Where to buy:
Shop now at Amazon.com
Shop now at Amazon.co.uk
As the name implies, Waterglide is a water-based lube. It’s meant to be non-sticky and to feel pleasant on the skin. This is a German-made lube that bears the CE mark, indicationg that in this case, it meets established safety standards for products that come into contact with our sacred yoni, aka vaginas.
This brand offers a lot of variations, so you’re sure to find a scent, flavor or texture you’ll enjoy. Browsing the varieties is a little bit like perusing the goods at a naughty fruit stand:
- Neutral – Classic lube with a neutral scent and clear color.
- Woman – This is a good choice for use with a menstrual cup. Odorless, tasteless and colorless, but it’s formulated to be hypoallergenic with a slippery texture.
- Silk – This lube has a rich consistency but is also neutral in taste, fragrance and color.
- Warming – Rich texture with a warming effect.
- Cooling – Rich consistency with mint scent and a glittery aspect
- Strawberry – Fruity strawberry scent
- Vanilla – A sensual vanilla scent
- Watermelon – Refreshing, summery watermelon fragrance
- Cherry – Sexy cherry flavor
Reviewers say these lubes are stickier than they anticipated and took some effort to wash off. Many water-based lubes tend to need frequent reapplications. It sounds like this one won’t. If you like stickier, thicker lubes, this might be the water-based lube for you.
The bottom line:
- Dermatologically and clinically confirmed safe for skin contact
- Lots of scents/formulations to choose from
- Tends to have a thick consistency
- Decent price for how much you get
Where Can You Buy it?
- CBD Oil for Menstrual Cramps (PMS)? What It Is and How It Works - June 28, 2020
- Reusable Cloth Pads – FAQ’s - May 20, 2020
- Top 5 Menstrual Sponges “Sea Sponge Tampons” – Reviewed! - May 15, 2020