- Where to buy:
Shop now at Amazon.com
- Official Website:
- Price on Company’s Website:
$30.9 – $35.95
Do these Period Underwear Deliver on Their Promise?
Vv SkiVvys were meticulously developed by three enterprising sisters to solve the problem of leaks during the menstrual period. They took years to perfect their prototype and finally presented the Vv SkiVvys to the market.
These menstrual panties are truly waterproof, and they also hold pads securely in place. Due to their design, they can’t be worn with winged menstrual pads, but you shouldn’t need to have winged pads with these, anyway.
How Do They Work?
Vv SkiVvys offer protection against leaks thanks to their waterproof lining. These menstrual panties are designed to be worn together with your own pad or tampon. The outside of a Vv SkiVvys panty is made from a cotton and Lycra blend. Then there’s the waterproof, yet breathable, inner lining and a Lycra polyester inner lining with a cotton gusset. The waterproof lining is strategically placed in the areas most susceptible to leaks: the middle of the panty below the waistband in front and in back. The sides of the panties are made of a soft cotton/Lycra fabric.
These are full-coverage panties that are available in a small range of basic colors. Vv SkiVvys period panties also are:
- Waterproof, leak and stain resistant.
- Useful for people with mild incontinence.
- Made with an inside cotton layer that wicks moisture away from the skin
- Made with inner fabric that’s darker than the outside fabric to camouflage color.
- Stain resistant. The material will release stains if they’re washed within two to three days after they’re worn.
- Designed specifically to prevent leaking at the leg band area.
- Made in America.
- Machine washable and can also be machine dried.
Customers agree that this menstrual underwear is perfect for protecting clothing thanks to its waterproof layer. Vv SkiVvys offer a much-needed sense of security during your time of the month.
Other customer comments include:
- Vv SkiVvys are true to size; there’s no need to order a size larger like with some other period underwear.
- They’re bulker than expected.
- They’re noisy when you move around while wearing them.
- They’re excellent if you have mild incontinence.
- They are truly waterproof and prevent leaks.
- They don’t hold up that well to machine drying.
About the Company
Vv SkiVvys is a family-owned business run by three sisters. They came up with the idea for this period panty after getting tired of worrying about embarrassing leaks on heavy days of their periods. Through a team effort that involved enlisting the help of their mother, a skilled seamstress, they created the Vv SkiVvys. The company is based out of Middleburg, Florida.
The Bottom Line
Vv SkiVvys do what period panties should do: They give you peace of mind. They’re waterproof so you know you won’t have a leak onto your clothing, sheets or furniture when you’re wearing them. Additionally, they’re made from high-quality materials. Some wearers thought they were too bulky. Fortunately, if you come to that same conclusion, you can return VV SkiVvys within 30 days as long as they’re unworn and still have the tags and hygienic liner intact.
Where Can You Buy Vv SkiVvys?
- Ruby Love Period Protection Underwear & Swimwear | Full Review - May 22, 2020
- Reusable Cloth Pads – FAQ’s - May 20, 2020
- Top 5 Menstrual Sponges “Sea Sponge Tampons” – Reviewed! - May 15, 2020