- Official Website:
- Price on Company’s Website:
$8.49 for 8 ounces
- Promotions: N/A
- Where to buy:
Shop now at Amazon.com
Shop now at Amazon.co.uk
Slippery Stuff Lubricant is an ultra-slick and silky lubricant that Slippery Stuff says has been recommended by physicians for 20 years. Their Gel formulation doesn’t have any glycerin or parabens. The liquid formulation does have a tiny amount of paraben in it. The company that makes Slippery Stuff, Wallace O’Farrell, offers low-cost lube samples on their website.
Customers say the liquid Slippery Stuff dries out way too fast and recommend the Gel product instead. The Slippery Stuff Personal Gel lubricant works great. When it dries out, it leaves your skin feeling soft instead of sticky.
The bottom line:
- Glycerin and paraben free
- The Gel is better than the Liquid
- Has been on the market for 20 years
- Designed for women
Where Can You Buy it?
- Ruby Love Period Protection Underwear & Swimwear | Full Review - May 22, 2020
- Reusable Cloth Pads – FAQ’s - May 20, 2020
- Top 5 Menstrual Sponges “Sea Sponge Tampons” – Reviewed! - May 15, 2020