I have had underwear from Luna before they rebranded and they went all the way back. This is something that I end up needing, they are starting to wear out. I got new period Panties from Thinx and they don’t go all the way back and they leak from literally everywhere. The back thats not protected straight through. And they’ve never been dried or anything they are just terrible. I’d really like something that’d work for me again.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/menstrualcupreviews.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/anspress-question-answer/includes/reputation.php on line 320
I can’t promise that any of these will work for you, but here are a lot of brands that have coverage to the waistline or almost to the waistline.
Here are a few:
– Neione Period Underwear | Menstrual Postpartum Panties | Sensation Hipsters (Can be found on Amazon)
– Bambody Absorbent Panty: Period Panties/Maternity & Postpartum Underwear (Can be found on Amazon)
– INNERSY Women’s Hipster Period Underwear Postpartum Menstrual Panties 3-Pack (Can be found on Amazon)
– ModiBodi website – High-Waist and Classic Bikini
– Dear Kate website – Brief Full or Hipster Full
– LoveLuna website – Full Brief Cut
– Thinx website – High-Waist or Super High-Waist
Several companies offer protection to the waist but you can’t always see it in photos, especially if they only offer or show a photo of black underwear. If you are able to change the color of the underwear in the photo, it may be easier to see the lines and pick the coverage area that you prefer.
I hope you find something that works!
Good Luck <3