- Official Website:
- Price on Company’s Website:
$9.79 for 8 ounces
- Promotions: N/A
- Where to buy:
Shop now at Amazon.com
Shop now at Amazon.co.uk
Like many lubes out there, Passion Natural Water-based Lubricant is designed with sex in mind— claiming it will give a slick and slippery feel to reduce friction and amp up the fun. However, their water-based formulation is glycerin-free and totally suitable for menstrual cup use, too.
The 16-ounce size of this lube has a pump dispenser, so you won’t have to fumble around with a cap or accidentally squirt lube across the room. And if you like this lube, great news, you can order it in a 55-gallon drum! I think the 55-gallon drum idea is like Victoria’s Secret’s Million Dollar Bra — nobody buys it, but everybody talks about it!
On to the customer reviews. Most reviewers had no complaints aside from the usual criticism for water-based lubes that it can “dry out” and become sticky about 10 minutes into playtime. Thankfully, most of us don’t need 10 minutes to insert a menstrual cup— at least certainly not after a little bit of practice— so stickiness isn’t a concern for our needs.
The bottom line:
- Natural formulation
- Available with a no-mess pump dispenser
- No parabens or toxic preservatives
Where Can You Buy it?
- 2023’s Best Period and Leak Proof Swimwear - January 31, 2023
- WUKA ® Period Panties – Full Review - July 27, 2021
- CBD Oil for Menstrual Cramps (PMS)? What It Is and How It Works - June 28, 2020