PantiePads ® Period Panties | Full Review
- Available on:
- Official Website:
- Approximate Price:
$5.90 – $9.99 for a pack of three
£32.25 – £34.54 for a pack of three
Are These Disposable Period Panties a Hit or a Miss?
PantiePads are disposable period panties that are made from breathable, hypoallergenic fabric. They have a built-in pad that stays in place without bunching and the integrated pad can absorb 10 times its weight. You can wear this menstrual underwear all during your period especially on moderate to heavy days.
The PantiePads company also sells a period panty called UndiePads that costs a few dollars more than the PantiePads and features unique spandex fabric for an extra “hug” when worn.
How Do They Work?
Many brands of menstrual panties require you to supply your own pad. PantiePads have the highly-absorbent, extra-long pad built right in. Additionally, since they’re disposable, they don’t create any extra laundry. PantiePads offer all day protection and are made from a comfortable, breathable fabric. The level of protection offered by PantiePads and UndiePads is the same; however, UndiePads have spandex woven into them, so they provide a more controlled fit and are better suited to be worn under tight or fitted skirt and pants. Each PantiePads comes with a Toss-n-Go bag for easy, discreet disposal.
PantiePads and the Toss-n-Go bags are made from biodegradable materials that are designed to have zero impact on the environment. Some other characteristics of these period panties include:
- They look like regular panties.
- The built-in menstrual pad is specially designed to prevent leaks both side to side and back to front.
- The pad is guaranteed to stay in place and not bunch.
- They provide protection against leaks for as much as 12 hours.
- After use, just throw them away.
Customers valued this period underwear for its absorbency, saying it provides “excellent protection.” It’s great when you wear these that you don’t have to run to the bathroom frequently to check if it’s time to change a pad or tampon. Customers also like the convenience of PantiePads because you just put them in the disposal bag and throw them away — no worries about having to wash them or prevent set in stains.
Other customer comments include:
- PantiePads are perfect for heavy
- It’s a great product to wear if you’re always on the go.
- It absorbs better than any other pad.
- It’s much longer than standard overnight pads.
- They run large; you may want to order a size down from your regular size.
- The fabric is flimsy.
About the Company
PantiePads is based in Tarzana, California and has been trademarked since 2012.It looks like UndiePads was the first model that was being sold as far back as 2010.
The Bottom Line
If you want the extra protection of a period panty without the hassle of extra laundry, PantiePads might be the product for you. The downside is that the price of buying them will add up over time, unlike reusable period panties that can be washed and worn again and again.
Where Can You Buy PantiePads?
You might be interested in:
- Top 10 Menstrual Cups
- Top 10 Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Top 10 Period Panties
- Top 10 Water Based Lubes
- Best 10 Organic Cotton Tampons
- Top 5 Organic Cotton Pads & Liners
- Top 10 Yoni (Kegel) Eggs
- Top 10 Female Urination devices
- Menstrual Cup FAQS
- 26 FAQs on Reusable Cloth Pads
- Period Panties : FAQs
- Tampons & Pads vs. Cups & Cloth Pads
- Cloth Pads vs. Disposable
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Size
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Features
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | Arena Battle
- Enter Our Blog »
- Ask a Question »