Where to get it?
All Models & Sizes from MyOwnCup
- Rim: Thicker, squared off band of Silicone that steps out.
- Secondary Rim: A thin band that doesn't seem to lend any extra firmness to the mouth of the cup.
- Body: V shape
- Air Holes: Two very large holes located under the secondary rim.
- Stem: Wide, flat tab with two thin grip rings.
- Seams: There is a seam on the top AND side of the rim, but can't be felt.
Description Videos and User Reviews
Have any video suggestion? Let us know!
3 / 5 (Rim)
3 / 5 (Body)
3 / 5 (Overall)
Found any errors in our measurements? Let us know!