Where to get it?
All Models & Sizes from Calla Cup
- Rim: A thick ring of silicone at the mouth of the cup.
- Secondary Rim: A thicker silicone located under the upper rim.
- Body: V shape
- Air Holes: Four large holes
- Stem: Solid flat ellipse shape with three grip rings. Can be trimmed.
- Seams: Seams are traveling the length of the body and stem on two "sides".
- Markings: Size indicator ("Small"/"Large"), measuring lines and numbers found inside of the cup.
4 / 5 (Rim)
3.5 / 5 (Body)
4 / 5 (Overall)
Found any errors in our measurements? Let us know!
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Diva Cup vs. Lena Cup – Menstrual Cup Comparison - May 11, 2020
- Does Your Cervical Height Change During Your Period? - April 30, 2020
- How to Locate Your Cervix – Easy Step by Step Guide - February 18, 2020