These pads are made from an antibacterial bamboo fabric and feature a charcoal layer. Bamboo is an easily renewable resource that is as soft as cotton and other similar fabrics.
These pads are:
- Available in cute animal print and geometric patterns.
- Made with wings that snap closed to keep them in place.
- Sewn with a charcoal absorbency layer.
- Made with a waterproof outer layer.
|Benefits & Positive Feedbacks:
Customers love the softness and comfort of these pads. The charcoal feature was also much appreciated.
Love My ™ Pads:
- Come in an assortment of cute prints.
- Have a charcoal lining that hides stains well.
- Are very absorbent and comfortable.
- Can be machine-washed.
“The Charcoal is super absorbent and neutralizes odor plus the dark color is very forgiving of stains.” (Amazon.com)
“The lining is super soft, MUCH more comfortable than disposables. (For that matter, they’re more comfortable than underwear lining too). And the charcoal layer is effective at containing odors.” (Amazon.com)
|Downsides & Negative Feedbacks:|
Many customers stated that these pads are good for a backup for menstrual cups or lighter days; they aren’t absorbent enough for heavy flow days even though they’re relatively thick.
Love My ™ Pads:
- Don’t absorb as well as some customer would like.
- Are only available in a limited number of sizes.
- Are not very breathable.
“They were thicker than anticipated and took time to get use to but love them” (Amazon.com)
“I do not have a super heavy flow, but they have already leaked over the sides and onto my underwear.” (Amazon.com)
|Where to buy:|
|About the Company|
Love My ™ is a maker of cloth diapers and baby products as well as “mama pads” for women.
Mama Pads are usually designed for post-partum wear, but they can also be worn during menstruation.
- CBD Oil for Menstrual Cramps (PMS)? What It Is and How It Works - June 28, 2020
- Ruby Love Period Protection Underwear & Swimwear | Full Review - May 22, 2020
- Reusable Cloth Pads – FAQ’s - May 20, 2020