The Lohan Store got its name from the initials of the phrase Lifestyle of Health and Nature. As you can probably guess, they have a real environmental bent. These reusable pads with pretty, dainty patterns use organic cotton and none of the chemicals that can cause rashes, irritation or itching.
These winged pads feature several layers to provide absorbency and resistance to leaking. Their pads are:
- Made with a top layer of unbleached organic cotton cloth.
- Designed as an all-in-one unit; there’s no need to add inserts.
- Lined with a hidden PUL layer for leak proofing.
- Sewn with two interior layers of absorbent cotton.
- Estimated to last for four to five years if cared for properly.
|Benefits & Positive Feedbacks:|
Customers like the thinness of this product. Also, the waterproof PUL layer is covered with a cotton exterior, so they don’t have the same problem with slipping as other PUL-lined pads seem to have.
Lohan Organic Cloth Menstrual Pads:
- Come in six sizes to cover the entire menstrual cycle.
- Are hand or machine washable. Line drying is recommended.
- Have wings with snaps for a secure fit.
- Machine washable and dryer safe.
“I like them they are not too thick, and they work great for wearing around the house.” (Amazon.com)
“Small pads, as expected. Work great on light days. Have not bled through them. They are not thick and bulky like most cloth pads.” (Amazon.com)
|Downsides & Negative Feedbacks:|
While the PUL layer allows these pads to be thinner than other reusable pads, some customers seem to think they’re too thin. Others have complained that they run too wide for their comfort.
Lohan Reusable Pads:
- Don’t absorb as well as some customers would Iike.
- Are made to order; they may cause a long lead-time.
- May have minor bunching possibly due to nylon backing.
- Are not as breathable as flannel-backed pads.
“They move around a lot, even with the clip button, and they don’t absorb much. I don’t bleed a lot, so this was a total bummer buy. (Amazon.com.com)
“I just want to recommend less plastic packaging and stainless steel or aluminum snaps, because they get corroded with the water.” (Etsy.com)
|About the Company|
The Lohan Store is based out of Korea and produces organic cloth diapers as well as cloth menstrual pads.
- Ruby Love Period Protection Underwear & Swimwear | Full Review - May 22, 2020
- Reusable Cloth Pads – FAQ’s - May 20, 2020
- Top 5 Menstrual Sponges “Sea Sponge Tampons” – Reviewed! - May 15, 2020