LBB ™ pads are large in size, yet seem to be designed only for wear on light and medium days of the menstrual cycle or as a backup for the LBB menstrual cup.
These pads are:
- Made from absorbent microfiber material.
- Machine washable.
- Designed for wear on light and medium flow days.
- Made with wings for a secure fit.
|Benefits & Positive Feedbacks:
Customers report that these seem to be a good value for the price and are made from a soft, comfortable fabric.
LBB ™ pads are:
- Less expensive than some other reusable pads.
- Made in a large size; some customers like the extra protection this gives.
- Machine washable
“These are awesome if you’re looking to cut down on disposable overnight pads. They do have a habit of migrating but since they’re pretty big, you’re well covered.” (Amazon.com)
“Great product, well made. Soft microfiber material, cute patterns. Safer alternative to disposable pads that have plastic (bad for your health). They wash up well in a laundry bag.” (Amazon.com)
|Downsides & Negative Feedbacks:|
Customers complained about the extra-large size of these pads. They also wondered why the pads were made from microfiber; it makes them sweltering to wear and bulky.
LBB ™ Pads:
- Are made from a fiber that might not be ideal for pads.
- Tend to move around during use.
- Have a large size that some users find off-putting.
“This product does not stay in place. One walk out to the car, and it had slid back and up my rear end and wasn’t even close to being in a position to absorb anything at that point. Needs a different attachment.“ (Amazon.com)
“First of all they are huge. They slide around all over the place – I have one pair of underwear that they work OK with, but they slide around way too much with the rest. They are hot and bulky.” (Amazon.com)
|Where to buy:|
|About the Company|
LBB makes reusable cloth pads and reusable menstrual cups.
They’re also manufacturers of cloth baby diapers.
- CBD Oil for Menstrual Cramps (PMS)? What It Is and How It Works - June 28, 2020
- Ruby Love Period Protection Underwear & Swimwear | Full Review - May 22, 2020
- Reusable Cloth Pads – FAQ’s - May 20, 2020