- Official Website:
- Price on Company’s Website:
$5.49 for 4 ounces
- Promotions: N/A
- Where to buy:
Shop now at Amazon.com
Shop now at Amazon.co.uk
Most of the Durex-branded lubricants are made specifically for use during private fun-time and are heavy on the silicone, which isn’t suitable for use with menstrual cups. However, Durex is also the company that brings us K-Y Jelly, which is water-based and has a bit more of a clinical appearance to its packaging compared to the hot-and-heavy Durex-labeled lubes.
K-Y Jelly Personal Lubricant is the #1 doctor-recommended brand of lubricant in the USA. It’s made to gentle and safe to use. And it’s recommended by gynecologists, according to the label. It’s fragrance-free, non-greasy and easy to wash off.
Reviewers say Durex’s K-Y Jelly works well, but the cap makes a loud snapping sound when it opens and closes. Some users concerned that roommates will know what’s up every time they open a tube of K-Y. It also gets sticky after you use it for a while, but that’s more of an issue if you’re using K-Y for sex rather than for insertion of a menstrual cup.
The bottom line:
- Well-known, trusted brand
- Easily available just about anywhere
- Contains glycerin
- Can get unpleasantly sticky during use
- Easy to wash off
Where Can You Buy it?
- CBD Oil for Menstrual Cramps (PMS)? What It Is and How It Works - June 28, 2020
- Ruby Love Period Protection Underwear & Swimwear | Full Review - May 22, 2020
- Reusable Cloth Pads – FAQ’s - May 20, 2020