- Official Website:
- Price on Company’s Website:
$13.95 for 4 ounces
- Promotions: N/A
- Where to buy:
Shop now at Amazon.com
This lubricant comes in a lovely bottle with a convenient pump dispenser and is made in the USA by Isabel Fay Cosmetics. This water-based lube contains all natural ingredients and is glycerin and paraben free.
Women who have tried Isabel Fay Lubricant say that it’s got a thick consistency that they appreciate, and you can add water to change the thickness if you want. They describe the bottle as “adorable” and appreciate the fuss-free pump dispenser. Some users complained that even though it’s supposed to be completely unscented, it has a slightly unpleasant scent. One reviewer described the smell of Isabel Fay Lube as “like glue.” There were also complaints that this lube dried out too fast. There’s not much, if any, information available about the Isabel Fay company except that it’s based in the state of Delaware.
The bottom line:
- Looks nice enough to display
- Made from natural ingredients
- Glycerin and paraben free
- Price is a little high
- Gets dry kind of fast
Where Can You Buy it?
- Ruby Love Period Protection Underwear & Swimwear | Full Review - May 22, 2020
- Reusable Cloth Pads – FAQ’s - May 20, 2020
- Top 5 Menstrual Sponges “Sea Sponge Tampons” – Reviewed! - May 15, 2020