- Official Website:
- Price on Company’s Website:
$6.99 for 2 ounces
- Promotions: N/A
- Where to buy:
Shop now at Amazon.com
Healthy Vibes makes big promises that its water-based lubricant will go all night without needing to be reapplied. This lube also has moisturizing properties, they say. It doesn’t contain glycerin or parabens.
People who have tried Healthy Vibes Personal Lubricant say it’s a good, run-of-the-mill water-based lube. A few reviewers say it’s way too watery, though. All water-based lubes have water in them (obviously) but when there’s too much water, the water is going to evaporate fast and lead to stickiness.
The bottom line:
- Contains glycerin
- May tend to be too watery
- Claims to be moisturizing
- No scent, but does have a sweet taste
- Made in the USA
Where Can You Buy it?
- CBD Oil for Menstrual Cramps (PMS)? What It Is and How It Works - June 28, 2020
- Reusable Cloth Pads – FAQ’s - May 20, 2020
- Top 5 Menstrual Sponges “Sea Sponge Tampons” – Reviewed! - May 15, 2020