- Where to buy:
Shop now at Amazon.com
- Price on Company’s Website:
$23 to $30 / Set of 3
Ships from China
These yoni eggs are inexpensive, but the company states that these are indeed made from natural and genuine jade and rose quartz. These eggs are drilled and come with a nylon string and a black yoni egg pouch.
- Only Drilled Yoni Eggs are available
Available sizes are:
Large Size (33x45mm)
Medium size (30x40mm)
Small Size (20x30mm)
1. Rose Quartz Yoni Eggs
Natural gemstone, handcrafted yoni eggs.
2. Natural Jade Yoni Eggs
Made from serpentine jade.
3. Red Jasper Crystal Eggs
Customers seem happy with these yoni eggs. One customer complained that they were sent jade yoni eggs by mistake when they had ordered rose quartz. Others commented that the eggs seem authentic. However, they don’t like the included string because it’s scratchy. You can easily replace it with your own string.
So Where Can You Buy it?
We do not sell GemJoy – Gemstone Jewelry Yoni Eggs, only review them. GemJoy – Gemstone Jewelry Yoni Eggs can be purchased online discreetly and securely at:
- Ruby Love Period Protection Underwear & Swimwear | Full Review - May 22, 2020
- Reusable Cloth Pads – FAQ’s - May 20, 2020
- Top 5 Menstrual Sponges “Sea Sponge Tampons” – Reviewed! - May 15, 2020