BON is a line of organic cotton tampons that were designed in New Zealand, the self-described “home of 100% pure.” The BON brand was created to offer women premium quality products that help them live healthy, balanced lifestyles at affordable prices.
BON Tampons at a Glance
- Made from 100 percent certified organic cotton
- Cleaned using chlorine-free methods
- Fragrance free
- Packaged in a biodegradable canister
- Can be sent to you monthly with a subscription service
- Don’t have applicators
- Tampons with applicator – N/A
- Tampons without applicator – Available
Estimated Price (from company’s website): $6.99 for 16 regular absorbency tampons
BON Tampons come from New Zealand but they offer shipping all around the globe; they even offer free worldwide shipping if you order six packs or more of their tampons. If you try BON tampons and like them, you can sign up for monthly delivery to make sure you never run out of stock.
Their tampons only come in the applicator-free option. Frankly, women seem to find cardboard applicators so difficult to use, it makes sense to just skip the applicator altogether.
They’re packaged in a unique cardboard canister that’s meant to stored inside your purse. That packaging is biodegradable and is made to disintegrate in landfills.
BON tampons are made form 100 percent certified organic cotton that’s fragrance free. The organization that certified them as organic is recognized around the world.
There aren’t many reviews out there yet for BON tampons. Have you tried them? If so, let us know what you think!
Editor Score: 3.9 out of 5
Where to buy:
- Ruby Love Period Protection Underwear & Swimwear | Full Review - January 10, 2020
- CBD Oil for Menstrual Cramps (PMS)? What It Is and How It Works - April 23, 2019
- WUKA ® Period Panties - January 28, 2019