- Official Website:
- Price on Company’s Website:
$11.90 for 5 ounces
- Promotions: N/A
- Where to buy:
Shop now at Amazon.com
Shop now at Amazon.co.uk
Astroglide is a favorite brand of personal lube that’s been around for a while. Basic Astroglide comes in a purple bottle and does contain glycerin.
What’s really awesome is they sell a Travel Set, $5.95, that is seriously amazing for women who need to change out their menstrual cup on the go. You can easily keep these little sample-sized packets of Astroglide lube in your purse or pocket.
Astroglide also has a natural version, Astroglide Natural, $11.58 for 2.5 ounces, which doesn’t contain glycerin or parabens. This lubricant has a lovely green label and contains aloe, chamomile and vitamins C & E. Unfortunately, there don’t seem to be any travel sets for the Astroglide Natural.
Customers rave about how this lube doesn’t get sticky with extended use. Stickiness isn’t really a concern if you’re only using lube for putting in a menstrual cup, but if you want a lube that you’ll also be happy with in the bedroom, Astroglide may be a good choice. Women reviewers say it feels very similar to their natural lubrication. Just keep in mind that the standard, purple-bottle Astroglide isn’t an organic or natural formulation.
The bottom line:
- Very highly rated product
- Doesn’t get sticky with use
- Travel sets are excellent to keep in your purse
- Standard Astroglide contains glycerin and parabens
- Also available in a natural formulation
Where Can You Buy it?
- Ruby Love Period Protection Underwear & Swimwear | Full Review - May 22, 2020
- Reusable Cloth Pads – FAQ’s - May 20, 2020
- Top 5 Menstrual Sponges “Sea Sponge Tampons” – Reviewed! - May 15, 2020