Yoni Egg Exercises (Beginner Exercises)
Yoni eggs help ensure that you’re activating your pelvic floor muscles while doing kegel exercises. The exercise increases blood flow in the area, which can help to stimulate and rejuvenate the nerves and improve sexual sensation.
One way to use a yoni egg is to insert it into your vagina and use your pelvic floor muscles to hold in place as you go about your day. However, if you’ve never done kegel exercises before, you probably won’t have the vaginal muscle strength to hold the stone egg in place that way. It takes a little time to build up that level of muscle strength.
To get started with yoni egg exercises, aim for about five minutes a day of kegels. The pelvic floor muscles are the muscles you’d use to stop the flow of urine midstream.
Insert the egg and then contract the pelvic floor muscles and hold for a count of five. Then relax for a count of five and repeat. Aim for about ten sets, three times a day. Once your pelvic floor muscle has gotten stronger, you can start to wear the egg while you do your regular activities. You don’t need to wear it all day, though, 20 minutes, four times a week is enough to maintain excellent muscle tone.
After use, take the yoni egg out and wash it with soap and water. Dry it with a soft cloth. Keep any harsh chemicals away from natural stone eggs. For extra cleaning, you can use a solution of one part vinegar to three parts water.
More Relevant Articles
- 10 Best Yoni Egg Retailers »
- Benefits of Yoni Eggs »
- Most Popular Types of Natural Stone Yoni Eggs »
- How to Choose the Right Size Yoni Egg for You »
You might be interested in:
- Top 10 Menstrual Cups
- Top 10 Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Top 10 Period Panties
- Top 10 Water Based Lubes
- Best 10 Organic Cotton Tampons
- Top 5 Organic Cotton Pads & Liners
- Top 10 Yoni (Kegel) Eggs
- Top 10 Female Urination devices
- Menstrual Cup FAQS
- 26 FAQs on Reusable Cloth Pads
- Period Panties : FAQs
- Tampons & Pads vs. Cups & Cloth Pads
- Cloth Pads vs. Disposable
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Size
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Features
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | Arena Battle
- Enter Our Blog »
- Ask a Question »