Vv SkiVvys ® Period Panties
Do these Period Underwear Deliver on Their Promise?
- Available on:
- Official Website:
- Approximate Price:
$30.9 – $35.95
Vv SkiVvys were meticulously developed by three enterprising sisters to solve the problem of leaks during the menstrual period. They took years to perfect their prototype and finally presented the Vv SkiVvys to the market.
These menstrual panties are truly waterproof, and they also hold pads securely in place. Due to their design, they can’t be worn with winged menstrual pads, but you shouldn’t need to have winged pads with these, anyway.
How Do They Work?
Vv SkiVvys offer protection against leaks thanks to their waterproof lining. These menstrual panties are designed to be worn together with your own pad or tampon. The outside of a Vv SkiVvys panty is made from a cotton and Lycra blend. Then there’s the waterproof, yet breathable, inner lining and a Lycra polyester inner lining with a cotton gusset. The waterproof lining is strategically placed in the areas most susceptible to leaks: the middle of the panty below the waistband in front and in back. The sides of the panties are made of a soft cotton/Lycra fabric.
These are full-coverage panties that are available in a small range of basic colors. Vv SkiVvys period panties also are:
- Waterproof, leak and stain resistant.
- Useful for people with mild incontinence.
- Made with an inside cotton layer that wicks moisture away from the skin
- Made with inner fabric that’s darker than the outside fabric to camouflage color.
- Stain resistant. The material will release stains if they’re washed within two to three days after they’re worn.
- Designed specifically to prevent leaking at the leg band area.
- Made in America.
- Machine washable and can also be machine dried.
Customers agree that this menstrual underwear is perfect for protecting clothing thanks to its waterproof layer. Vv SkiVvys offer a much-needed sense of security during your time of the month.
Other customer comments include:
- Vv SkiVvys are true to size; there’s no need to order a size larger like with some other period underwear.
- They’re bulker than expected.
- They’re noisy when you move around while wearing them.
- They’re excellent if you have mild incontinence.
- They are truly waterproof and prevent leaks.
- They don’t hold up that well to machine drying.
About the Company
Vv SkiVvys is a family-owned business run by three sisters. They came up with the idea for this period panty after getting tired of worrying about embarrassing leaks on heavy days of their periods. Through a team effort that involved enlisting the help of their mother, a skilled seamstress, they created the Vv SkiVvys. The company is based out of Middleburg, Florida.
The Bottom Line
Vv SkiVvys do what period panties should do: They give you peace of mind. They’re waterproof so you know you won’t have a leak onto your clothing, sheets or furniture when you’re wearing them. Additionally, they’re made from high-quality materials. Some wearers thought they were too bulky. Fortunately, if you come to that same conclusion, you can return VV SkiVvys within 30 days as long as they’re unworn and still have the tags and hygienic liner intact.
Where Can You Buy Vv SkiVvys?
- PantyProp ® Period Panties
- THINX ® Period Panties
- Lunapanties ® Period Panties
- Anigan ® Period Panties
- Vv SkiVvys ® Period Panties
- Dear Kate ® Period Panties
- PantiePads ® Period Panties
- Modibodi ® Period Panties
- Period-Panteez ® Period Panties
- Knixwear ® Period Panties
- Adira ® Period Panties
- Fannypants ® Period Panties
- Intimate Portal ® Period Panties
- Relieved Gal ® Period Panties
- New Step ® Period Panties
- Qikafan ® Period Panties
- Labelar ® Period Panties
- NatraTouch ® Period Panties
- Shymay ® Period Panties
- Yoyi Fashion ® Period Panties
- Promithi ® Period Panties
- MFrannie ® Period Panties
- Meicent ® Period Panties
- Aolevia ® Period Panties
- GladRags ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- LunaPads ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Sckoon Organic ® Reusable Pads
- Domino Pads ® Reusable Pads
- Charlie Banana ® Reusable Pads
- Bububibi Reusable Cloth Pads
- Heart Felt ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Party In My Pants ® Cloth Pads
- Dutchess ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Earth Girl ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- AngelCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Anigan EvaCup ® Menstrual Cup
- Bella Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Blossom Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Comfycup ® Menstrual Cups
- CupLee ® Menstrual Cups
- Diamond ® Menstrual Cups
- Divacup ® Menstrual Cups
- Dutchess Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Femmecup ® Menstrual Cups
- FemmyCycle ® Menstrual Cups
- FleurCup ® Menstrual Cups
- IrisCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Juju ® Menstrual Cups
- Keeper ® Menstrual Cup
- LadyCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lena Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lily ® Menstrual Cups
- Lola Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lunacup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lunette ® Menstrual Cups
- Luv Ur Body ® Menstrual Cups
- MeLuna ® Menstrual Cups
- MenstroCup ® Menstrual Cups
- MiaLuna ® Menstrual Cups
- Mia Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Moon Cup (US) ® Menstrual Cup
- Mooncup(UK) ® Menstrual Cups
- NaturCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Rainbow Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Ruby Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- SckoonCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Si-bell ® Menstrual Cups
- Softcup ® Menstrual Cups
- Super Jennie ® Menstrual Cups
- Yuuki ® Menstrual Cups
By: Carson Date: 2017-01-22 22:11:58
"I agree with you Shannon, the customer service center is great. I don't think I ever dealt with a company who answers so quickly...." Read More »
Page: PantyProp ® Period Panties
By: Carson Date: 2017-01-22 22:09:30
"Brought a proptween underwear bundle for my 11 year old daughter and a period kit about 3 months ago, everything was perfect, she said it made her feel much more comfortable not worrying about leaks i..." Read More »
Page: DivaCup ® Menstrual Cup
By: GingerGypsy Date: 2017-01-22 21:56:00
"I've used my Diva Cup for three years, and since day one, I've dealt with leaks. I've done everything right, proper positioning, ensured suction- but I still end up having to wear a pad because of the..." Read More »
Page: OrganiCup ® Menstrual Cup
By: ingrid Date: 2017-01-20 12:20:16
"I love my organicup. I am a virgin, and but didn't have any problems inserting the a-cup. However you are a bit clumsy in the beginning and should expect using a little time to insert and emptying it ..." Read More »
- Girls in Africa Desperately Need Menstrual Cups and Pads
- Does the High-Tech Livia Really Turn Off Cramps?
- If You Have Bad Menstrual Cramps Consider This Diet
- Long Menstrual Cycles? What You Should Know
- How Long Should a Period Last?
- Menstruation Made the News a Lot this Past Year!
- The Top Apps for Tracking Your Period
- Looncup: Wearable Tech for Your Vagina
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Month
- Does Your Period Throw You Off Your Game?
- The Menstrual Cycle Phases Explained
You might be interested in:
- Top 10 Menstrual Cups
- Top 10 Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Top 10 Period Panties
- Best 10 Organic Cotton Tampons
- Top 5 Organic Cotton Pads & Liners
- Top 10 Yoni (Kegel) Eggs
- Menstrual Cup FAQS
- 26 FAQs on Reusable Cloth Pads
- Period Panties : FAQs
- Tampons & Pads vs. Cups & Cloth Pads
- Cloth Pads vs. Disposable
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Size
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Features
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | Arena Battle
- Enter Our Blog »
- Ask a Question »