PantiePads ® Period Panties
Are These Disposable Period Panties a Hit or a Miss?
- Available on:
- Official Website:
- Approximate Price:
$5.90 – $9.99 for a pack of three
£32.25 – £34.54 for a pack of three
PantiePads are disposable period panties that are made from breathable, hypoallergenic fabric. They have a built-in pad that stays in place without bunching and the integrated pad can absorb 10 times its weight. You can wear this menstrual underwear all during your period especially on moderate to heavy days.
The PantiePads company also sells a period panty called UndiePads that costs a few dollars more than the PantiePads and features unique spandex fabric for an extra “hug” when worn.
How Do They Work?
Many brands of menstrual panties require you to supply your own pad. PantiePads have the highly-absorbent, extra-long pad built right in. Additionally, since they’re disposable, they don’t create any extra laundry. PantiePads offer all day protection and are made from a comfortable, breathable fabric. The level of protection offered by PantiePads and UndiePads is the same; however, UndiePads have spandex woven into them, so they provide a more controlled fit and are better suited to be worn under tight or fitted skirt and pants. Each PantiePads comes with a Toss-n-Go bag for easy, discreet disposal.
PantiePads and the Toss-n-Go bags are made from biodegradable materials that are designed to have zero impact on the environment. Some other characteristics of these period panties include:
- They look like regular panties.
- The built-in menstrual pad is specially designed to prevent leaks both side to side and back to front.
- The pad is guaranteed to stay in place and not bunch.
- They provide protection against leaks for as much as 12 hours.
- After use, just throw them away.
Customers valued this period underwear for its absorbency, saying it provides “excellent protection.” It’s great when you wear these that you don’t have to run to the bathroom frequently to check if it’s time to change a pad or tampon. Customers also like the convenience of PantiePads because you just put them in the disposal bag and throw them away — no worries about having to wash them or prevent set in stains.
Other customer comments include:
- PantiePads are perfect for heavy
- It’s a great product to wear if you’re always on the go.
- It absorbs better than any other pad.
- It’s much longer than standard overnight pads.
- They run large; you may want to order a size down from your regular size.
- The fabric is flimsy.
About the Company
PantiePads is based in Tarzana, California and has been trademarked since 2012.It looks like UndiePads was the first model that was being sold as far back as 2010.
The Bottom Line
If you want the extra protection of a period panty without the hassle of extra laundry, PantiePads might be the product for you. The downside is that the price of buying them will add up over time, unlike reusable period panties that can be washed and worn again and again.
Where Can You Buy PantiePads?
- PantyProp ® Period Panties
- THINX ® Period Panties
- Lunapanties ® Period Panties
- Anigan ® Period Panties
- Vv SkiVvys ® Period Panties
- Dear Kate ® Period Panties
- PantiePads ® Period Panties
- Modibodi ® Period Panties
- Period-Panteez ® Period Panties
- Knixwear ® Period Panties
- Adira ® Period Panties
- Fannypants ® Period Panties
- Intimate Portal ® Period Panties
- Relieved Gal ® Period Panties
- New Step ® Period Panties
- Qikafan ® Period Panties
- Labelar ® Period Panties
- NatraTouch ® Period Panties
- Shymay ® Period Panties
- Yoyi Fashion ® Period Panties
- Promithi ® Period Panties
- MFrannie ® Period Panties
- Meicent ® Period Panties
- Aolevia ® Period Panties
- GladRags ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- LunaPads ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Sckoon Organic ® Reusable Pads
- Domino Pads ® Reusable Pads
- Charlie Banana ® Reusable Pads
- Bububibi Reusable Cloth Pads
- Heart Felt ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Party In My Pants ® Cloth Pads
- Dutchess ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Earth Girl ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- AngelCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Anigan EvaCup ® Menstrual Cup
- Bella Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Blossom Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Comfycup ® Menstrual Cups
- CupLee ® Menstrual Cups
- Diamond ® Menstrual Cups
- Divacup ® Menstrual Cups
- Dutchess Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Femmecup ® Menstrual Cups
- FemmyCycle ® Menstrual Cups
- FleurCup ® Menstrual Cups
- IrisCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Juju ® Menstrual Cups
- Keeper ® Menstrual Cup
- LadyCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lena Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lily ® Menstrual Cups
- Lola Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lunacup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lunette ® Menstrual Cups
- Luv Ur Body ® Menstrual Cups
- MeLuna ® Menstrual Cups
- MenstroCup ® Menstrual Cups
- MiaLuna ® Menstrual Cups
- Mia Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Moon Cup (US) ® Menstrual Cup
- Mooncup(UK) ® Menstrual Cups
- NaturCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Rainbow Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Ruby Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- SckoonCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Si-bell ® Menstrual Cups
- Softcup ® Menstrual Cups
- Super Jennie ® Menstrual Cups
- Yuuki ® Menstrual Cups
By: Carson Date: 2017-01-22 22:11:58
"I agree with you Shannon, the customer service center is great. I don't think I ever dealt with a company who answers so quickly...." Read More »
Page: PantyProp ® Period Panties
By: Carson Date: 2017-01-22 22:09:30
"Brought a proptween underwear bundle for my 11 year old daughter and a period kit about 3 months ago, everything was perfect, she said it made her feel much more comfortable not worrying about leaks i..." Read More »
Page: DivaCup ® Menstrual Cup
By: GingerGypsy Date: 2017-01-22 21:56:00
"I've used my Diva Cup for three years, and since day one, I've dealt with leaks. I've done everything right, proper positioning, ensured suction- but I still end up having to wear a pad because of the..." Read More »
Page: OrganiCup ® Menstrual Cup
By: ingrid Date: 2017-01-20 12:20:16
"I love my organicup. I am a virgin, and but didn't have any problems inserting the a-cup. However you are a bit clumsy in the beginning and should expect using a little time to insert and emptying it ..." Read More »
- Girls in Africa Desperately Need Menstrual Cups and Pads
- Does the High-Tech Livia Really Turn Off Cramps?
- If You Have Bad Menstrual Cramps Consider This Diet
- Long Menstrual Cycles? What You Should Know
- How Long Should a Period Last?
- Menstruation Made the News a Lot this Past Year!
- The Top Apps for Tracking Your Period
- Looncup: Wearable Tech for Your Vagina
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Month
- Does Your Period Throw You Off Your Game?
- The Menstrual Cycle Phases Explained
You might be interested in:
- Top 10 Menstrual Cups
- Top 10 Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Top 10 Period Panties
- Best 10 Organic Cotton Tampons
- Top 5 Organic Cotton Pads & Liners
- Top 10 Yoni (Kegel) Eggs
- Menstrual Cup FAQS
- 26 FAQs on Reusable Cloth Pads
- Period Panties : FAQs
- Tampons & Pads vs. Cups & Cloth Pads
- Cloth Pads vs. Disposable
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Size
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Features
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | Arena Battle
- Enter Our Blog »
- Ask a Question »