P-EZ Full Review – Is it Worth a Go?
- Official Website:
- Approximate Price:
$6.00 for one
- Promotions: N/A
- Available on:
Amazon.com – Click to Enter!
Amazon.co.uk – Click to Enter!
The P-EZ is made from soft, flexible silicone and comes with a travel pouch for carrying. This is a basic item that you put in place and go, then rinse with water or use soap and water to clean. It appears to come in only one color: purple. It measures 3.94 by 2.16 by 5.91 Inches. It’s designed not to flow back, splash or spill.
This device does NOT direct urine away from your feet, some customers say. The majority of users advise you to use it only to funnel urine into a container, like a bottle. You will need to provide your own container.
Pros vs. Cons
- Low price
- 100% silicone
- Cannot direct urine away from your body
- No extender tubes available
About the Company
P-EZ is produced by a company called Jobar International, based out of Carson, California.
Final Say: Is it Worth a Go?
This could be a good entry-level pee funnel to try if you are new to these items. If you want to try a reusable FUD without spending much money, this is an excellent choice.
Where Can You Buy it?
You might be interested in:
- Top 10 Menstrual Cups
- Top 10 Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Top 10 Period Panties
- Best 10 Organic Cotton Tampons
- Top 5 Organic Cotton Pads & Liners
- Top 10 Yoni (Kegel) Eggs
- Top 10 Female Urination devices
- Menstrual Cup FAQS
- 26 FAQs on Reusable Cloth Pads
- Period Panties : FAQs
- Tampons & Pads vs. Cups & Cloth Pads
- Cloth Pads vs. Disposable
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Size
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Features
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | Arena Battle
- Enter Our Blog »
- Ask a Question »