New Moon Pads –
Reusable Cloth Menstrual Pads
These pads come to us from British Columbia, Canada, by a work-at-home mom who describes herself as a cloth pad artisan. New Moon Pad’s motto is, “Simple…easy…back to basics.” Although the concept of cloth pads may be simple and back to basics, New Moon Pads offers a staggering array of colors, patterns and options for customization. With over 80 prints in stock, you’re bound to find something you love.
New Moon Pads come in five sizes to cover the entire menstrual cycle. After choosing based on desired flow coverage, you can get a custom fit by selecting your specific body style: petite, average or tall/fluffy. Wings with snaps are optional. Their pads are:
- Made from new, premium quality fabrics.
- Available in a choice of soft cotton flannel or regular cotton.
- Backed by Malden Mills Sherpa fleece for leak resistance
- Available in over 80 prints.
- Guaranteed for quality and workmanship.
|Benefits & Positive Feedbacks:
These pads come in a fantastic assortment of colors and sizes. Also, this is one of the only reusable pad makers that gives a choice of winged or wingless pads. Customers also appreciate the breathability of this product.
New Moon Pads:
- Come in a large selection of prints.
- Are extremely customizable.
- Don’t slide the way pads with plastic backing tend to do.
- Are machine washable and dryer safe.
“The customer service is very personal and prompt, and the pads are flawlessly made.” (NewMoonPads.com)
“I have had fewer cramps, decreased flow and I have also found that the vaginal irritation that I was constantly dealing with is gone. (NewMoonPads.com)”
|Downsides & Negative Feedbacks:|
New Moon Pads aren’t available on Amazon, which is usually the best place to find unbiased reviews. I wasn’t able to find any negative reviews on these pads after searching high and low online. After a little digging, I’ve found this one complaint about the wingless version of the pads:
“The pad falls into the toilet EVERY time I go to the bathroom. Every. Single. Time.” (Mothering.com)
More User Videos:
|About the Company|
New Moon Pads is a one-woman business based out of British Columbia.
Owner Renee makes the pads in her home that’s just a ten-minute walk from the ocean. She’s committed to quality products that are fairly priced, kind to the environment and comfortable. New Moon Pads were a natural offshoot of the cloth diaper business she began in 1990 after the birth of her first son.
- GladRags ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- LunaPads ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Sckoon Organic ® Reusable Pads
- Domino Pads ® Reusable Pads
- Charlie Banana ® Reusable Pads
- Bububibi Reusable Cloth Pads
- Heart Felt ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Party In My Pants ® Cloth Pads
- Dutchess ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Earth Girl ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Nixi by Bumkins Reusable Pads
- WillowPads ® Cloth Pads
- New Moon ® Cloth Pads
- Cheeky Mama ® Cloth Pads
- Earth Conscious ® Cloth Pads
- Lohan Organic Cotton ® Pads
- Love My ™ ® Cloth Pads
- LBB ™ ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Ma Petite Chou ® Cloth Pads
- PantyProp ® Period Panties
- THINX ® Period Panties
- Lunapanties ® Period Panties
- Anigan ® Period Panties
- Vv SkiVvys ® Period Panties
- Dear Kate ® Period Panties
- PantiePads ® Period Panties
- Modibodi ® Period Panties
- Period-Panteez ® Period Panties
- Knixwear ® Period Panties
- AngelCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Anigan EvaCup ® Menstrual Cup
- Bella Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Blossom Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Comfycup ® Menstrual Cups
- CupLee ® Menstrual Cups
- Diamond ® Menstrual Cups
- Divacup ® Menstrual Cups
- Dutchess Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Femmecup ® Menstrual Cups
- FemmyCycle ® Menstrual Cups
- FleurCup ® Menstrual Cups
- IrisCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Juju ® Menstrual Cups
- Keeper ® Menstrual Cup
- LadyCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lena Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lily ® Menstrual Cups
- Lola Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lunacup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lunette ® Menstrual Cups
- Luv Ur Body ® Menstrual Cups
- MeLuna ® Menstrual Cups
- MenstroCup ® Menstrual Cups
- MiaLuna ® Menstrual Cups
- Mia Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Moon Cup (US) ® Menstrual Cup
- Mooncup(UK) ® Menstrual Cups
- NaturCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Rainbow Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Ruby Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- SckoonCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Si-bell ® Menstrual Cups
- Softcup ® Menstrual Cups
- Super Jennie ® Menstrual Cups
- Yuuki ® Menstrual Cups
By: Carson Date: 2017-01-22 22:11:58
"I agree with you Shannon, the customer service center is great. I don't think I ever dealt with a company who answers so quickly...." Read More »
Page: PantyProp ® Period Panties
By: Carson Date: 2017-01-22 22:09:30
"Brought a proptween underwear bundle for my 11 year old daughter and a period kit about 3 months ago, everything was perfect, she said it made her feel much more comfortable not worrying about leaks i..." Read More »
Page: DivaCup ® Menstrual Cup
By: GingerGypsy Date: 2017-01-22 21:56:00
"I've used my Diva Cup for three years, and since day one, I've dealt with leaks. I've done everything right, proper positioning, ensured suction- but I still end up having to wear a pad because of the..." Read More »
Page: OrganiCup ® Menstrual Cup
By: ingrid Date: 2017-01-20 12:20:16
"I love my organicup. I am a virgin, and but didn't have any problems inserting the a-cup. However you are a bit clumsy in the beginning and should expect using a little time to insert and emptying it ..." Read More »
- Girls in Africa Desperately Need Menstrual Cups and Pads
- Does the High-Tech Livia Really Turn Off Cramps?
- If You Have Bad Menstrual Cramps Consider This Diet
- Long Menstrual Cycles? What You Should Know
- How Long Should a Period Last?
- Menstruation Made the News a Lot this Past Year!
- The Top Apps for Tracking Your Period
- Looncup: Wearable Tech for Your Vagina
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Month
- Does Your Period Throw You Off Your Game?
- The Menstrual Cycle Phases Explained
You might be interested in:
- Top 10 Menstrual Cups
- Top 10 Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Top 10 Period Panties
- Best 10 Organic Cotton Tampons
- Top 5 Organic Cotton Pads & Liners
- Top 10 Yoni (Kegel) Eggs
- Menstrual Cup FAQS
- 26 FAQs on Reusable Cloth Pads
- Period Panties : FAQs
- Tampons & Pads vs. Cups & Cloth Pads
- Cloth Pads vs. Disposable
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Size
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Features
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | Arena Battle
- Enter Our Blog »
- Ask a Question »