Luv Ur Body ® Review – Will Your Body Love it?
- Available on:
- Official Website:
- Approximate Price:
It appears that each country that a menstrual cup originates in- supplies the market with a particular unique trait in the menstrual cup that brings something new to the table. This is true to the case in relevance of the Luv Ur Body, menstrual cup. The Luv Ur Body cup was designed by Malaysians and is manufactured in Nigeria.
This menstrual cup leaves little to be desired in terms of its flare, design, color options, and unique features. It has not been sold for very long, however it has made a good impression with those who have purchased it and reviewed it. It comes highly recommended with high-ratings of comfort, quality, overall experience, and value for the price.
Luv Ur Body Specs, Sizes, Options
The Luv Ur Body menstrual cup comes with many options. You can choose the luv Ur Body cup in 3 sizes for your convenience, and it also boasts 4 colors, and 2 clear colors with colored flowers.
It features measuring lines, a flat tab leaf stem that can be trimmed to a ball stem and the floral design is also embossed on the solid color cups as well.
When you purchase the Luv Ur Body cup you will get a multi-language instruction leaflet, one menstrual cup (in our choice of size and color), and a carrying/storage pouch.
Sizes of the Luv Your Body Cup
When the first models of the Luv Ur Body menstrual cup were released there were only two sizes available (Medium and Large), however now after considering feedback from consumers the Luv Ur Body, menstrual cup is now offered in the following three sizes:
- Small: Small for young girls and women who have not had a child vaginally and that experience a light to scanty flow.
Diameter- 42 mm, Total Length- 65 mm, Stem Length- 18 mm, Capacity- 28 ml.
- Medium: For mature woman who have had a child vaginally- and that experience medium to heavy flow.
Diameter- 45 mm, Total Length- 82 mm, Stem Length- 20 mm, Capacity- 38.5 ml.
- Large: For mature women who have had a child vaginally- and that need a very high capacity for ultimate protection from leaks with heavy bleeding and clots.
Diameter- 48 mm, Total Length- 77 mm, Stem Length- 20 mm, Capacity- 38.75 ml.
Color Options in the Luv Ur Body Menstrual Cup
- Solid Color- Clear, Dark Green, Black and Red
- Clear with Color Florals- Blue Flowers, Red Flowers
Luv Ur Body Features and Attributes
- Sustainable menstrual cup that has been on the market since 2008
- 3 year shelf-life
- High Holding Capacity
- Floral design “brand” feature
- Flat tab leaf stem that can be trimmed down to a ball stem
- 3 sizes to better accommodate women who have heavy flow or unique circumstances
- Available in 3 colors, and 2 clear with colored florals
- Features “Peachy” Feel to Ensure Seamless Insertion and Removal
Luv Ur Body Pros
|All cups boast very high capacities (larger than most menstrual cups by far) – The Luv Ur Body cup is best known by its patrons for having such a large capacity. The cups are offered in 3 sizes that differ in width, stem length, overall length, and capacity- however all of these cups are well-suited for the woman cursed with a very heavy period.|
|So comfortable to wear – Most users of the Luv Ur Body cup really take time to emphasize the comfort of using this cup- you can barely even notice it is there- and the pretty leaf stem make it super easy to insert and remove properly.|
|No leaks at all (wear longer time-spans)– Because of the large capacity of the Luv Ur Body cups this provides the user with more protection against accidents and leaks. The cup can be worn without worry overnight, and for spans of time up to 12 hours (even with heavy flow) without needing to take back-up methods.|
|Well-made product quality – The overall quality of this cup is outstanding. In reviews that I perused I found it surprising that so many people were very pleased with the overall quality, feel, durability, and design of this menstrual cup.|
Luv Ur Body Cons
|Larger cups may not be for women who are younger and that don’t need a large menstrual cup – The Luv Ur Body cup is made to target women that may suffer from conditions, or issues that may make other small capacity, and sized cups inadequate for them. However, for some who need small cups sizes in the ther brands- the Luv Ur Body Cup may be overwhelming.|
Luv Ur Body Customer Remarks and Comments
Online Video Reviews:
Luv Ur Body FAQS
We are certain that you have questions about the Luv Ur Body cup that you need answered before even considering ordering or purchasing it. Here are some of the most common questions that potential consumers need answered about the Luv Ur Body, menstrual cup.
“Will the Luv Ur Body Cup change the composition of my vagina?“
No. The Luv Ur Body cup will not alter the tightness of your vagina, or make it looser. It is very flexible for the best comfort and fit.
“Can I share my Luv Ur Body menstrual cup with a friend?“
For hygienic reasons and the intimate use of the Luv Ur Body menstrual cup it is not recommended that an individual share it with anyone.
“Is it safe to have sex while wearing the Luv Ur Body menstrual cup? “
No. The Luv Ur Body cup is not meant to be worn during sex. Be sure to remove it while partaking in sexual intercourse.
“How should I clean my Luv Ur Body menstrual cup?“
The Luv Ur Body cup can be cleaned with gentle soap and water between uses. It should also be sterilized after each monthly use (boiled in water on the stove or microwave in a safe container.)
“How long will the Luv Ur Body menstrual cup last me?“
The shelf life of the Luv Ur Body menstrual cup is about 3 years. This may vary according to how well the cup is cared for during use.
“How often should I empty the Luv Ur Body menstrual cup?“
The Luv Ur Body menstrual cup can be worn for up to 12 hours without needing to be emptied- however depending on your flow and circumstance it may need to be emptied every 6-8 hours.
“Will I get an infection by using the Luv Ur Body menstrual cup? “
The Luv Ur Body cup has been thoroughly tested to certify that it is safe for intimate use in close contact with skin and tissue. It should not cause you any adverse effects.
“Can I use the Luv Ur Body menstrual cup if my uterus is tilted or retroverted?“
Sure. But it may take a little practice to get it inserted properly. If you have issues or major discomfort you may want to seek the advice of a physician.
“Is the Luv Ur Body cup difficult to insert and remove?“
No. Most new users may need to fiddle with it or practice a few times before they really perfect the technique of easy insertion and removal, however this menstrual cup has a special stem and flower textures that provide the cup with a “peachy” feel that makes it not too slippery to remove and insert.
“Is the Luv Ur Body menstrual cup supposed to leak?“
If you wear it for too long a time span- the cup could leak. Also if you are using the wrong size or have not inserted it properly you will experience leaks. BUT when the cup is in the right size, and inserted accurately the cup will not leak at all.
Luv Ur Body: Company Profile
The Luv Ur Body menstrual cup is designed in Malaysia, but originated in Nigeria. This cup first received its patent in 2013 and since its introduction onto the menstrual cup scene it’s receiving vast attention for its high capacity.
Women love the Luv Ur Body menstrual cup as it is well made for quality, and designed especially for women who need a higher holding capacity. This brand is well-trusted by countless women who continue to be loyal patrons who have long awaited the perfect menstrual cup that boasts extreme holding power.
Luv Ur Body: Bottom Line
The Luv Ur Body menstrual cup was made specifically with features that allow it to be larger in capacity, longer and wider in various sizes so that it could accommodate the genres of women that inhabit the local South African region. This means for women who have had several children, and who have no other safe means for feminine hygienic protection.
This cup is out of this world unique and dons some very prominent benefits that has made it a hybrid menstrual cup out of hundreds of menstrual cups brands. If you have had no luck with other cups that do not fit well, or don’t quite have the holding capacity you would like- then the Luv Ur Body menstrual cup may just be the ticket that makes your period sweeter and more bearable than ever!
Luv Ur Body: Where to Buy
The Luv Ur Body menstrual cup is delivered and distributed all over the world. You will find a ton of retailers who proudly sell this menstrual cup, however there are also countless vendors online who offer this menstrual cup discreetly online at a discounted price.
- AngelCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Anigan EvaCup ® Menstrual Cup
- Bella Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Blossom Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Comfycup ® Menstrual Cups
- CupLee ® Menstrual Cups
- Diamond ® Menstrual Cups
- Divacup ® Menstrual Cups
- Dutchess Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Femmecup ® Menstrual Cups
- FemmyCycle ® Menstrual Cups
- FleurCup ® Menstrual Cups
- IrisCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Juju ® Menstrual Cups
- Keeper ® Menstrual Cup
- LadyCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lena Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lily ® Menstrual Cups
- Lola Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lunacup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lunette ® Menstrual Cups
- Luv Ur Body ® Menstrual Cups
- MeLuna ® Menstrual Cups
- MenstroCup ® Menstrual Cups
- MiaLuna ® Menstrual Cups
- Mia Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Moon Cup (US) ® Menstrual Cup
- Mooncup(UK) ® Menstrual Cups
- NaturCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Rainbow Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Ruby Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- SckoonCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Si-bell ® Menstrual Cups
- Softcup ® Menstrual Cups
- Super Jennie ® Menstrual Cups
- Yuuki ® Menstrual Cups
- GladRags ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- LunaPads ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Sckoon Organic ® Reusable Pads
- Domino Pads ® Reusable Pads
- Charlie Banana ® Reusable Pads
- Bububibi Reusable Cloth Pads
- Heart Felt ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Party In My Pants ® Cloth Pads
- Dutchess ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Earth Girl ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- THINX ® Period Panties
- Lunapanties ® Period Panties
- Anigan ® Period Panties
- Vv SkiVvys ® Period Panties
- Dear Kate ® Period Panties
- PantiePads ® Period Panties
- Modibodi ® Period Panties
- Period-Panteez ® Period Panties
- Knixwear ® Period Panties
- Adira ® Period Panties
By: Ashley Hadley Date: 2017-01-15 22:17:42
"This is an amazing product! It will take a few cycles to get used to, but once you do, it is a lifesaver! I have only leaked once at night, but I think I had the cup in wrong or it turned when I put i..." Read More »
Page: Si-Bell ® Menstrual Cups
By: Kirsten Date: 2017-01-15 00:37:09
"I've had my cup for two years now and i really want to love it. Sadly, it leaks every time i use it even with size 2. (i have had a child). I love that its easy to insert and remove, and that i cant f..." Read More »
Page: Dutchess Cup ® Menstrual Cup
By: Ali Date: 2017-01-14 07:56:39
"This is my first time using a cup and it has been really easy. Very easily inserted, I was daunted by the size but it fits fine and I don't feel it. Very cost effective as you get two cups in the pa..." Read More »
By: Red Herring Date: 2017-01-14 05:06:55
"Hi Mel! I can't think of very many cups that do not have holes; Lily Cup Original, Silky Cup (newer version), FemmyCycle. There's a cup that has one single pin hole but it's a "cheapie" cup and li..." Read More »
- Girls in Africa Desperately Need Menstrual Cups and Pads
- Does the High-Tech Livia Really Turn Off Cramps?
- If You Have Bad Menstrual Cramps Consider This Diet
- Long Menstrual Cycles? What You Should Know
- How Long Should a Period Last?
- Menstruation Made the News a Lot this Past Year!
- The Top Apps for Tracking Your Period
- Looncup: Wearable Tech for Your Vagina
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Month
- Does Your Period Throw You Off Your Game?
- The Menstrual Cycle Phases Explained
You might be interested in:
- Top 10 Menstrual Cups
- Top 10 Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Top 10 Period Panties
- Best 10 Organic Cotton Tampons
- Top 5 Organic Cotton Pads & Liners
- Top 10 Yoni (Kegel) Eggs
- Menstrual Cup FAQS
- 26 FAQs on Reusable Cloth Pads
- Period Panties : FAQs
- Tampons & Pads vs. Cups & Cloth Pads
- Cloth Pads vs. Disposable
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Size
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Features
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | Arena Battle
- Enter Our Blog »
- Ask a Question »