Lohan Organic Cotton –
Reusable Cloth Menstrual Pads
These winged pads feature several layers to provide absorbency and resistance to leaking. Their pads are:
- Made with a top layer of unbleached organic cotton cloth.
- Designed as an all-in-one unit; there’s no need to add inserts.
- Lined with a hidden PUL layer for leak proofing.
- Sewn with two interior layers of absorbent cotton.
- Estimated to last for four to five years if cared for properly.
|Benefits & Positive Feedbacks:
Customers like the thinness of this product. Also, the waterproof PUL layer is covered with a cotton exterior, so they don’t have the same problem with slipping as other PUL-lined pads seem to have.
Lohan Organic Cloth Menstrual Pads:
- Come in six sizes to cover the entire menstrual cycle.
- Are hand or machine washable. Line drying is recommended.
- Have wings with snaps for a secure fit.
- Machine washable and dryer safe.
“I like them they are not too thick, and they work great for wearing around the house.” (Amazon.com)
“Small pads, as expected. Work great on light days. Have not bled through them. They are not thick and bulky like most cloth pads.” (Amazon.com)
|Downsides & Negative Feedbacks:|
While the PUL layer allows these pads to be thinner than other reusable pads, some customers seem to think they’re too thin. Others have complained that they run too wide for their comfort.
Lohan Reusable Pads:
- Don’t absorb as well as some customers would Iike.
- Are made to order; they may cause a long lead-time.
- May have minor bunching possibly due to nylon backing.
- Are not as breathable as flannel-backed pads.
“They move around a lot, even with the clip button, and they don’t absorb much. I don’t bleed a lot, so this was a total bummer buy. (Amazon.com.com)
“I just want to recommend less plastic packaging and stainless steel or aluminum snaps, because they get corroded with the water.” (Etsy.com)
|About the Company|
The Lohan Store is based out of Korea and produces organic cloth diapers as well as cloth menstrual pads.
- GladRags ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- LunaPads ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Sckoon Organic ® Reusable Pads
- Domino Pads ® Reusable Pads
- Charlie Banana ® Reusable Pads
- Bububibi Reusable Cloth Pads
- Heart Felt ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Party In My Pants ® Cloth Pads
- Dutchess ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Earth Girl ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Nixi by Bumkins Reusable Pads
- WillowPads ® Cloth Pads
- New Moon ® Cloth Pads
- Cheeky Mama ® Cloth Pads
- Earth Conscious ® Cloth Pads
- Lohan Organic Cotton ® Pads
- Love My ™ ® Cloth Pads
- LBB ™ ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Ma Petite Chou ® Cloth Pads
- PantyProp ® Period Panties
- THINX ® Period Panties
- Lunapanties ® Period Panties
- Anigan ® Period Panties
- Vv SkiVvys ® Period Panties
- Dear Kate ® Period Panties
- PantiePads ® Period Panties
- Modibodi ® Period Panties
- Period-Panteez ® Period Panties
- Knixwear ® Period Panties
- AngelCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Anigan EvaCup ® Menstrual Cup
- Bella Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Blossom Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Comfycup ® Menstrual Cups
- CupLee ® Menstrual Cups
- Diamond ® Menstrual Cups
- Divacup ® Menstrual Cups
- Dutchess Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Femmecup ® Menstrual Cups
- FemmyCycle ® Menstrual Cups
- FleurCup ® Menstrual Cups
- IrisCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Juju ® Menstrual Cups
- Keeper ® Menstrual Cup
- LadyCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lena Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lily ® Menstrual Cups
- Lola Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lunacup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lunette ® Menstrual Cups
- Luv Ur Body ® Menstrual Cups
- MeLuna ® Menstrual Cups
- MenstroCup ® Menstrual Cups
- MiaLuna ® Menstrual Cups
- Mia Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Moon Cup (US) ® Menstrual Cup
- Mooncup(UK) ® Menstrual Cups
- NaturCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Rainbow Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Ruby Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- SckoonCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Si-bell ® Menstrual Cups
- Softcup ® Menstrual Cups
- Super Jennie ® Menstrual Cups
- Yuuki ® Menstrual Cups
By: Carson Date: 2017-01-22 22:11:58
"I agree with you Shannon, the customer service center is great. I don't think I ever dealt with a company who answers so quickly...." Read More »
Page: PantyProp ® Period Panties
By: Carson Date: 2017-01-22 22:09:30
"Brought a proptween underwear bundle for my 11 year old daughter and a period kit about 3 months ago, everything was perfect, she said it made her feel much more comfortable not worrying about leaks i..." Read More »
Page: DivaCup ® Menstrual Cup
By: GingerGypsy Date: 2017-01-22 21:56:00
"I've used my Diva Cup for three years, and since day one, I've dealt with leaks. I've done everything right, proper positioning, ensured suction- but I still end up having to wear a pad because of the..." Read More »
Page: OrganiCup ® Menstrual Cup
By: ingrid Date: 2017-01-20 12:20:16
"I love my organicup. I am a virgin, and but didn't have any problems inserting the a-cup. However you are a bit clumsy in the beginning and should expect using a little time to insert and emptying it ..." Read More »
- Girls in Africa Desperately Need Menstrual Cups and Pads
- Does the High-Tech Livia Really Turn Off Cramps?
- If You Have Bad Menstrual Cramps Consider This Diet
- Long Menstrual Cycles? What You Should Know
- How Long Should a Period Last?
- Menstruation Made the News a Lot this Past Year!
- The Top Apps for Tracking Your Period
- Looncup: Wearable Tech for Your Vagina
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Month
- Does Your Period Throw You Off Your Game?
- The Menstrual Cycle Phases Explained
You might be interested in:
- Top 10 Menstrual Cups
- Top 10 Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Top 10 Period Panties
- Best 10 Organic Cotton Tampons
- Top 5 Organic Cotton Pads & Liners
- Top 10 Yoni (Kegel) Eggs
- Menstrual Cup FAQS
- 26 FAQs on Reusable Cloth Pads
- Period Panties : FAQs
- Tampons & Pads vs. Cups & Cloth Pads
- Cloth Pads vs. Disposable
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Size
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Features
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | Arena Battle
- Enter Our Blog »
- Ask a Question »