LBB ™ –
Reusable Cloth Menstrual Pads
LBB ™ pads are large in size, yet seem to be designed only for wear on light and medium days of the menstrual cycle or as a backup for the LBB menstrual cup.
These pads are:
- Made from absorbent microfiber material.
- Machine washable.
- Designed for wear on light and medium flow days.
- Made with wings for a secure fit.
|Benefits & Positive Feedbacks:
Customers report that these seem to be a good value for the price and are made from a soft, comfortable fabric.
LBB ™ pads are:
- Less expensive than some other reusable pads.
- Made in a large size; some customers like the extra protection this gives.
- Machine washable
“These are awesome if you’re looking to cut down on disposable overnight pads. They do have a habit of migrating but since they’re pretty big, you’re well covered.” (Amazon.com)
“Great product, well made. Soft microfiber material, cute patterns. Safer alternative to disposable pads that have plastic (bad for your health). They wash up well in a laundry bag.” (Amazon.com)
|Downsides & Negative Feedbacks:|
Customers complained about the extra-large size of these pads. They also wondered why the pads were made from microfiber; it makes them sweltering to wear and bulky.
LBB ™ Pads:
- Are made from a fiber that might not be ideal for pads.
- Tend to move around during use.
- Have a large size that some users find off-putting.
“This product does not stay in place. One walk out to the car, and it had slid back and up my rear end and wasn’t even close to being in a position to absorb anything at that point. Needs a different attachment.“ (Amazon.com)
“First of all they are huge. They slide around all over the place – I have one pair of underwear that they work OK with, but they slide around way too much with the rest. They are hot and bulky.” (Amazon.com)
|About the Company|
LBB makes reusable cloth pads and reusable menstrual cups.
They’re also manufacturers of cloth baby diapers.
- GladRags ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- LunaPads ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Sckoon Organic ® Reusable Pads
- Domino Pads ® Reusable Pads
- Charlie Banana ® Reusable Pads
- Bububibi Reusable Cloth Pads
- Heart Felt ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Party In My Pants ® Cloth Pads
- Dutchess ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Earth Girl ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Nixi by Bumkins Reusable Pads
- WillowPads ® Cloth Pads
- New Moon ® Cloth Pads
- Cheeky Mama ® Cloth Pads
- Earth Conscious ® Cloth Pads
- Lohan Organic Cotton ® Pads
- Love My ™ ® Cloth Pads
- LBB ™ ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Ma Petite Chou ® Cloth Pads
- PantyProp ® Period Panties
- THINX ® Period Panties
- Lunapanties ® Period Panties
- Anigan ® Period Panties
- Vv SkiVvys ® Period Panties
- Dear Kate ® Period Panties
- PantiePads ® Period Panties
- Modibodi ® Period Panties
- Period-Panteez ® Period Panties
- Knixwear ® Period Panties
- AngelCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Anigan EvaCup ® Menstrual Cup
- Bella Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Blossom Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Comfycup ® Menstrual Cups
- CupLee ® Menstrual Cups
- Diamond ® Menstrual Cups
- Divacup ® Menstrual Cups
- Dutchess Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Femmecup ® Menstrual Cups
- FemmyCycle ® Menstrual Cups
- FleurCup ® Menstrual Cups
- IrisCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Juju ® Menstrual Cups
- Keeper ® Menstrual Cup
- LadyCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lena Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lily ® Menstrual Cups
- Lola Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lunacup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lunette ® Menstrual Cups
- Luv Ur Body ® Menstrual Cups
- MeLuna ® Menstrual Cups
- MenstroCup ® Menstrual Cups
- MiaLuna ® Menstrual Cups
- Mia Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Moon Cup (US) ® Menstrual Cup
- Mooncup(UK) ® Menstrual Cups
- NaturCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Rainbow Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Ruby Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- SckoonCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Si-bell ® Menstrual Cups
- Softcup ® Menstrual Cups
- Super Jennie ® Menstrual Cups
- Yuuki ® Menstrual Cups
By: Carson Date: 2017-01-22 22:11:58
"I agree with you Shannon, the customer service center is great. I don't think I ever dealt with a company who answers so quickly...." Read More »
Page: PantyProp ® Period Panties
By: Carson Date: 2017-01-22 22:09:30
"Brought a proptween underwear bundle for my 11 year old daughter and a period kit about 3 months ago, everything was perfect, she said it made her feel much more comfortable not worrying about leaks i..." Read More »
Page: DivaCup ® Menstrual Cup
By: GingerGypsy Date: 2017-01-22 21:56:00
"I've used my Diva Cup for three years, and since day one, I've dealt with leaks. I've done everything right, proper positioning, ensured suction- but I still end up having to wear a pad because of the..." Read More »
Page: OrganiCup ® Menstrual Cup
By: ingrid Date: 2017-01-20 12:20:16
"I love my organicup. I am a virgin, and but didn't have any problems inserting the a-cup. However you are a bit clumsy in the beginning and should expect using a little time to insert and emptying it ..." Read More »
- Girls in Africa Desperately Need Menstrual Cups and Pads
- Does the High-Tech Livia Really Turn Off Cramps?
- If You Have Bad Menstrual Cramps Consider This Diet
- Long Menstrual Cycles? What You Should Know
- How Long Should a Period Last?
- Menstruation Made the News a Lot this Past Year!
- The Top Apps for Tracking Your Period
- Looncup: Wearable Tech for Your Vagina
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Month
- Does Your Period Throw You Off Your Game?
- The Menstrual Cycle Phases Explained
You might be interested in:
- Top 10 Menstrual Cups
- Top 10 Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Top 10 Period Panties
- Best 10 Organic Cotton Tampons
- Top 5 Organic Cotton Pads & Liners
- Top 10 Yoni (Kegel) Eggs
- Menstrual Cup FAQS
- 26 FAQs on Reusable Cloth Pads
- Period Panties : FAQs
- Tampons & Pads vs. Cups & Cloth Pads
- Cloth Pads vs. Disposable
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Size
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Features
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | Arena Battle
- Enter Our Blog »
- Ask a Question »