LadyP Full Review – Is it Worth a Go?
- Official Website:
- Approximate Price:
$9.99 for one
- Promotions: N/A
- Available on:
Amazon.com – Click to Enter!
Amazon.co.uk – Click to Enter!
Menstrualcup.co – Click to Enter!
The LadyP looks so much like an everyday funnel. Be careful that your boyfriend doesn’t accidentally use it to put oil in his car. That said, it is specially designed for use as a pee funnel, with a rounded edge for comfort and a loop-style handle to make it easier to hold during use. It uses flexible, medical-grade silicone and doesn’t contain any latex, phthalates or BPAs. It’s about 4 inches tall, 2.5 inches wide and 6 inches long.
After use, rinse it with water and soap. You can also boil it occasionally for sterilization.
The LadyP comes in the following colors:
- Electric violet
- Shiny blueberry
- Orange Neon
Several reviewers stated that the handle wasn’t useful for holding the item in place. However, the company states you could also use the handle for hanging the item. Other than that, the feedback is good.
Pros vs. Cons
- Made from medical grade silicone
- Should last 15 years with proper care
- Handle seems useless
About the Company
The LadyP comes from a company that’s based in the Czech Republic.
Final Say: Is it Worth a Go?
If you like the shape and color of this pee funnel, it’s a pretty good choice. It’s nice that you can boil the medical-grade silicone to sterilize this item if you want to do that.
Where Can You Buy it?
You might be interested in:
- Top 10 Menstrual Cups
- Top 10 Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Top 10 Period Panties
- Top 10 Water Based Lubes
- Best 10 Organic Cotton Tampons
- Top 5 Organic Cotton Pads & Liners
- Top 10 Yoni (Kegel) Eggs
- Top 10 Female Urination devices
- Menstrual Cup FAQS
- 26 FAQs on Reusable Cloth Pads
- Period Panties : FAQs
- Tampons & Pads vs. Cups & Cloth Pads
- Cloth Pads vs. Disposable
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Size
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Features
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | Arena Battle
- Enter Our Blog »
- Ask a Question »