Earth Conscious – Reusable Cloth Menstrual Pads
Earth Conscious pads are brought to us by two work-at-home moms with seven children between the two of them. They’re fulfilling their dreams of pursuing a business that can make the world a better place.
They say they aim to keep things simple by not overwhelming us with too many choices in color, shape and size.
Earth Conscious Pads have a bamboo and charcoal micro fleece top layer; this gives a natural antibacterial quality to the pad and allows your skin to breathe. Increased airflow has the potential to lower your chances of yeast infections and irritation. These pads come in three different sizes: pantyliner, regular size and large size.
Earth Conscious Pads feature:
- Charcoal bamboo top layers (the part that’s worn closest to the body).
- A choice of Minky fabric for absorbency, or PUL lining for waterproofing with a slim design.
- A standardized pad shape for consistency.
- Wings with snaps for a snug fit.
|Benefits & Positive Feedbacks:
People liked the absorbency of these pads. Also, these pads strive for consistent quality and comfort. Earth Conscious has a philosophy of simplicity that benefits their customers.
Earth Conscious Pads:
- Feature eco-friendly materials.
- Protect against leaks.
- Are made from comfortable fabrics that don’t show stains.
- Are machine washable and dryer safe
“Love them. So soft and comfortable and soft and way more absorbent than I imagined and I have a heavy flow.”(Amazon.co.uk)
“These should be advertised on telly to get the word out! Just Brilliant! More colours, please. Must spread the word! Well done Earth Conscious peeps.” (Amazon.co.uk)
|Downsides & Negative Feedbacks:|
There wasn’t much negative feedback from customers. One complained that they didn’t like the feel of the fabric—it’s possible they had ordered the PUL-lined type. Some also said they wish there were more colors and patterns to choose from.
“They probably wash well, but I don’t like the feel of a synthetic fabric. Also, they don’t stay in place very well. I use now cotton pads from somewhere else.” (Amazon.co.uk)
|About the Company|
Earth Conscious pads are brought to us by two work-at-home moms with seven children between the two of them. They’re fulfilling their dreams of pursuing a business that can make the world a better place. They say they aim to keep things simple by not overwhelming us with too many choices in color, shape and size.
You might be interested in:
- Top 10 Menstrual Cups
- Top 10 Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Top 10 Period Panties
- Top 10 Water Based Lubes
- Best 10 Organic Cotton Tampons
- Top 5 Organic Cotton Pads & Liners
- Top 10 Yoni (Kegel) Eggs
- Top 10 Female Urination devices
- Menstrual Cup FAQS
- 26 FAQs on Reusable Cloth Pads
- Period Panties : FAQs
- Tampons & Pads vs. Cups & Cloth Pads
- Cloth Pads vs. Disposable
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Size
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Features
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | Arena Battle
- Enter Our Blog »
- Ask a Question »