Earth Conscious –
Reusable Cloth Menstrual Pads
They say they aim to keep things simple by not overwhelming us with too many choices in color, shape and size.
Earth Conscious Pads have a bamboo and charcoal micro fleece top layer; this gives a natural antibacterial quality to the pad and allows your skin to breathe. Increased airflow has the potential to lower your chances of yeast infections and irritation. These pads come in three different sizes: pantyliner, regular size and large size.
Earth Conscious Pads feature:
- Charcoal bamboo top layers (the part that’s worn closest to the body).
- A choice of Minky fabric for absorbency, or PUL lining for waterproofing with a slim design.
- A standardized pad shape for consistency.
- Wings with snaps for a snug fit.
|Benefits & Positive Feedbacks:
People liked the absorbency of these pads. Also, these pads strive for consistent quality and comfort. Earth Conscious has a philosophy of simplicity that benefits their customers.
Earth Conscious Pads:
- Feature eco-friendly materials.
- Protect against leaks.
- Are made from comfortable fabrics that don’t show stains.
- Are machine washable and dryer safe
“Love them. So soft and comfortable and soft and way more absorbent than I imagined and I have a heavy flow.”(Amazon.co.uk)
“These should be advertised on telly to get the word out! Just Brilliant! More colours, please. Must spread the word! Well done Earth Conscious peeps.” (Amazon.co.uk)
|Downsides & Negative Feedbacks:|
There wasn’t much negative feedback from customers. One complained that they didn’t like the feel of the fabric—it’s possible they had ordered the PUL-lined type. Some also said they wish there were more colors and patterns to choose from.
“They probably wash well, but I don’t like the feel of a synthetic fabric. Also, they don’t stay in place very well. I use now cotton pads from somewhere else.” (Amazon.co.uk)
|About the Company|
Earth Conscious pads are brought to us by two work-at-home moms with seven children between the two of them. They’re fulfilling their dreams of pursuing a business that can make the world a better place. They say they aim to keep things simple by not overwhelming us with too many choices in color, shape and size.
- GladRags ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- LunaPads ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Sckoon Organic ® Reusable Pads
- Domino Pads ® Reusable Pads
- Charlie Banana ® Reusable Pads
- Bububibi Reusable Cloth Pads
- Heart Felt ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Party In My Pants ® Cloth Pads
- Dutchess ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Earth Girl ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Nixi by Bumkins Reusable Pads
- WillowPads ® Cloth Pads
- New Moon ® Cloth Pads
- Cheeky Mama ® Cloth Pads
- Earth Conscious ® Cloth Pads
- Lohan Organic Cotton ® Pads
- Love My ™ ® Cloth Pads
- LBB ™ ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Ma Petite Chou ® Cloth Pads
- PantyProp ® Period Panties
- THINX ® Period Panties
- Lunapanties ® Period Panties
- Anigan ® Period Panties
- Vv SkiVvys ® Period Panties
- Dear Kate ® Period Panties
- PantiePads ® Period Panties
- Modibodi ® Period Panties
- Period-Panteez ® Period Panties
- Knixwear ® Period Panties
- AngelCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Anigan EvaCup ® Menstrual Cup
- Bella Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Blossom Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Comfycup ® Menstrual Cups
- CupLee ® Menstrual Cups
- Diamond ® Menstrual Cups
- Divacup ® Menstrual Cups
- Dutchess Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Femmecup ® Menstrual Cups
- FemmyCycle ® Menstrual Cups
- FleurCup ® Menstrual Cups
- IrisCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Juju ® Menstrual Cups
- Keeper ® Menstrual Cup
- LadyCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lena Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lily ® Menstrual Cups
- Lola Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lunacup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lunette ® Menstrual Cups
- Luv Ur Body ® Menstrual Cups
- MeLuna ® Menstrual Cups
- MenstroCup ® Menstrual Cups
- MiaLuna ® Menstrual Cups
- Mia Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Moon Cup (US) ® Menstrual Cup
- Mooncup(UK) ® Menstrual Cups
- NaturCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Rainbow Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Ruby Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- SckoonCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Si-bell ® Menstrual Cups
- Softcup ® Menstrual Cups
- Super Jennie ® Menstrual Cups
- Yuuki ® Menstrual Cups
By: Carson Date: 2017-01-22 22:11:58
"I agree with you Shannon, the customer service center is great. I don't think I ever dealt with a company who answers so quickly...." Read More »
Page: PantyProp ® Period Panties
By: Carson Date: 2017-01-22 22:09:30
"Brought a proptween underwear bundle for my 11 year old daughter and a period kit about 3 months ago, everything was perfect, she said it made her feel much more comfortable not worrying about leaks i..." Read More »
Page: DivaCup ® Menstrual Cup
By: GingerGypsy Date: 2017-01-22 21:56:00
"I've used my Diva Cup for three years, and since day one, I've dealt with leaks. I've done everything right, proper positioning, ensured suction- but I still end up having to wear a pad because of the..." Read More »
Page: OrganiCup ® Menstrual Cup
By: ingrid Date: 2017-01-20 12:20:16
"I love my organicup. I am a virgin, and but didn't have any problems inserting the a-cup. However you are a bit clumsy in the beginning and should expect using a little time to insert and emptying it ..." Read More »
- Girls in Africa Desperately Need Menstrual Cups and Pads
- Does the High-Tech Livia Really Turn Off Cramps?
- If You Have Bad Menstrual Cramps Consider This Diet
- Long Menstrual Cycles? What You Should Know
- How Long Should a Period Last?
- Menstruation Made the News a Lot this Past Year!
- The Top Apps for Tracking Your Period
- Looncup: Wearable Tech for Your Vagina
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Month
- Does Your Period Throw You Off Your Game?
- The Menstrual Cycle Phases Explained
You might be interested in:
- Top 10 Menstrual Cups
- Top 10 Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Top 10 Period Panties
- Best 10 Organic Cotton Tampons
- Top 5 Organic Cotton Pads & Liners
- Top 10 Yoni (Kegel) Eggs
- Menstrual Cup FAQS
- 26 FAQs on Reusable Cloth Pads
- Period Panties : FAQs
- Tampons & Pads vs. Cups & Cloth Pads
- Cloth Pads vs. Disposable
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Size
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Features
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | Arena Battle
- Enter Our Blog »
- Ask a Question »