CupLee ® Review – Is it a Winner or Loser?
- Available on:
- Official Website:
- Approximate Price:
£12.50 | 13€
The menstrual cup is becoming a major feminine hygiene staple for most women who have discovered that it provides an array of options in comparison to pads, tampons, and other products for period care.
With the type of popularity that the menstrual cup is now garnering after years of being under-rated, more and more menstrual cups brands are developing their own versions and designs of the cup to provide better options to women all over the world.
The CupLee is not new to the market as it was launched in 2011, however it is one of the cup brands that is wide-spread available and that can give you that extra choice out of the myriad of cups that may work ideally for what you need it for.
To give you a better perspective and the most information possible regarding the CupLee we have perused reviews, looked at ratings, and are now supplying you with the opportunity to see what it may or may not offer you.
The CupLee menstrual cup has many unique features and options that may make it a good menstrual cup (medical grade silicone, hollow tube stem) for you to try out. It is offered in two different sizes (small and large) and comes in many bold and pastel colors for a genuine customized experience.
What is in the box:
- 1 CupLee Cup (Color and Size of Your Choice)
- 1 Instruction Manual
- 1 Cloth CupLee Storage Pouch/Purse or Wooden Storage Box
Sizes of the CupLee
The CupLee, Menstrual cup is available in 2 custom sizes for your comfort and convenience (small and large).
This small size CupLee is recommended for women who have NOT yet had a child by vaginal birth, for women under the age of 25, and for women that experience a light-medium period flow.
Measurements of Small size:
- Diameter: 40mm (Largest Diameter)
- Cup length: 47mm
- Stem Length: 21mm (hollow tube stem)
- Total Length: 68mm
- Capacity: 14.75ml (Up to the air-holes)
- Capacity: 20ml (Up to the rim)
The large size CupLee is recommended for women who HAVE experienced a vaginal birth, that are older that the age of 25, and for women who experience a medium- heavy period flow.
Measurements of Large size:
- Diameter: 44mm (Largest Diameter)
- Cup length: 53mm
- Stem Length: 17mm (hollow tube stem)
- Total Length: 70mm
- Capacity: 24.5ml (Up to the air-holes)
- Capacity: 29ml (Up to the rim)
CupLee Color Options
The CupLee’s strong selling point is its many options in a variety of colors, however supplies of various colors may be limited.
According to the official CupLee website the following colors are currently available (you may find colors that may be no longer available or that may be available by limited suppliers):
- Skv blue
- Bold bright blue
- Light baby pink
- Bright pink
- Lemon yellow
- Orange/Peach Sherbert
CupLee: Features and Attributes
To give you great insight of the possibilities of using this menstrual cup, we searched high and low to find out the best features and attributes noted and remarked on about the CupLee by user reviews and comments.
- Reputable company although manufactured and oriented out of the U.S. in Russia- still comprised of U.S. approved medical-standard silicone material.
- Hollow Tube stem that can be trimmed and of the length to accommodate the average female user for a better fit.
- 4 rim holes that are simple to clean, and effective for helping in the ease of removal and insertion.
- Although CupLee is available in many colors, all dyes used to provide color options for the user are safe.
- BPA Free for intimate use, Made of medical-grade silicone, and FDA approved.
- Ratings garnered from all sources, reviews at about 4.6 on average.
As we gathered and browsed the many reviews produced on the net regarding the performance, quality, and effectiveness of the CupLee, we found that users best liked the following pros of this cup:
|Users and prospective buyers like the options in colors that the CupLee is available in.|
|It is a squishy/super soft cup if you like softer versions in the menstrual cup.|
|Capacity in both sizes are ample enough to house overnight collections of menstrual fluid without accident or leakage.|
|Hollow tube stem is easily trimmed and altered to induce a more custom and comfortable fit.|
|The colors of the various cups seem to be all consistently pretty, vivid, and appealing to buyers whichever cup color they select.|
|Sizes are pretty true and the cup is not too large or too small for women of all child bearing statuses and ages.|
|Cup also includes discounts on further purchases of the product.|
When we searched for disadvantages and pitsides of using this menstrual cup, we discovered that users noted the following cons of this particular menstrual cup brand including:
|Cups appear to stain and get tarnished easily within only a few uses (menstrual cycles.)|
|The squishiness/softness of the cup can be hinder-some for beginner cup users and some fold-types to use right away. More practice and a larger learning curve is necessary to get insertion/removal fit perfected.|
|Cuplee Menstrual Cups do not always come with a pouch.|
CupLee: Customer Ratings and Reviews
Although there were few user reviews on Amazon on this menstrual cup, the CupLee, we located and tracked down an array of customer testimonials that include the following ones that were worth providing for you below:
“I was looking for a higher capacity cup than my trusty small LadyCup and settled on the CupLee, which is narrower and softer than many large cups. I am so happy with it! It’s the most beautiful translucent mint green. Although it’s quite soft, I never have trouble getting it to pop open and have had no leaks with it. I thought a larger cup might be uncomfortable, but I can’t even feel it when it’s in. And the higher capacity is great — I can go 8+ hours without changing it on my heaviest day. I’ve tried other higher capacity cups (Fleur, Natural Mamma), but CupLee is now my go to cup on the heaviest day of my cycle. Between the small LadyCup and the CupLee, I think I’ve found both my goldilocks cups. Thank you!” (Jennifer, FeminineWear.co.uk)
“This cup comes from Russia. I don’t think the owner has set up an international payment system just yet. But she was very kind and willing to work with me. She simply gave me her name and city information in Russia, and I sent the money to her at my local Western Union. She gave me a choice of standard shipping, or expedited (I chose standard, its slower, but cheaper). After I got home, I emailed the transaction number to her so she could pick it up. Then she shipped the cup to me. If you really want one, its well worth doing this, because its a good cup. Comfortable and holds plenty of liquid.” (Jenny – Menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com)
Online Video Reviews:
Compare to other menstrual cups:
Older video –
We understand that every woman may have certain questions that they seek answers to in regards to a menstrual cup product, and to oblige you here is a list of FAQS regarding the CupLee:
“Can the hollow tube stem of the CupLee be trimmed or shortened?“
Yes. The stem of the CupLee can be altered to assist you with achieving a better fit. However, it is important that you trim with caution as not to damage the bell of the cup itself with scissors.
“How long will the CupLee cup last before I have to replace it?“
The CupLee is a reusable menstrual cup that will last for 1-2 years without needing replacement. However, it can get stained with persistent use and ill care. Be sure to take good care of your CupLee and it will last longer.
“Can I use the CupLee cup when having sexual intercourse?“
No. You should not wear the CupLee when having sex.
“Is the CupLee cup offered in a clear/translucent color?“
Yes. Although the CupLee is offered in a large array of colors. It is important that you know that it can be purchased in clear cup form. However, some vendors may not have the clear/translucent hue of the cup in stock as sometimes supplies in the various optional colors are limited.
“Is the CupLee cup really soft and squishy?“
Yes. This is a softer, smooth menstrual cup. It is known to be comfortable for most women, although in unique circumstances the softness of this cup can make the learning curve for insertion and removal a bit more tedious.
CupLee Company Info
The CupLee has been on the market since 2011. It is manufactured and distributed in the Country of Russia, however it is available through multiple online sources. This menstrual cup alternative is offered in many different hues and shades. Since its debut on the market this cup has garnered decent customer ratings and reviews. It continues to become more recognized as a firm solution of period care for women who are still seeking affordable menstrual cups of good quality, design, and performance.
The CupLee is flourished with features and options that make it enticing for women who want a good quality and reliable menstrual cup. Since it is a softer cup, it may not be perfect for those who are new to using menstrual cups or for women who have not yet perfected all of the insertion and removal techniques. However, its durability, price, options and quality has been noted highly by reviewers who claim that it is a viable contender in comparison to other cups on the market offered in multiple colors and sizes.
Where to Buy The CupLee Menstrual Cup
- AngelCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Anigan EvaCup ® Menstrual Cup
- Bella Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Blossom Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Comfycup ® Menstrual Cups
- CupLee ® Menstrual Cups
- Diamond ® Menstrual Cups
- Divacup ® Menstrual Cups
- Dutchess Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Femmecup ® Menstrual Cups
- FemmyCycle ® Menstrual Cups
- FleurCup ® Menstrual Cups
- IrisCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Juju ® Menstrual Cups
- Keeper ® Menstrual Cup
- LadyCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lena Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lily ® Menstrual Cups
- Lola Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lunacup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lunette ® Menstrual Cups
- Luv Ur Body ® Menstrual Cups
- MeLuna ® Menstrual Cups
- MenstroCup ® Menstrual Cups
- MiaLuna ® Menstrual Cups
- Mia Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Moon Cup (US) ® Menstrual Cup
- Mooncup(UK) ® Menstrual Cups
- NaturCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Rainbow Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Ruby Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- SckoonCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Si-bell ® Menstrual Cups
- Softcup ® Menstrual Cups
- Super Jennie ® Menstrual Cups
- Yuuki ® Menstrual Cups
- GladRags ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- LunaPads ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Sckoon Organic ® Reusable Pads
- Domino Pads ® Reusable Pads
- Charlie Banana ® Reusable Pads
- Bububibi Reusable Cloth Pads
- Heart Felt ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Party In My Pants ® Cloth Pads
- Dutchess ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Earth Girl ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- PantyProp ® Period Panties
- THINX ® Period Panties
- Lunapanties ® Period Panties
- Anigan ® Period Panties
- Vv SkiVvys ® Period Panties
- Dear Kate ® Period Panties
- PantiePads ® Period Panties
- Modibodi ® Period Panties
- Period-Panteez ® Period Panties
- Knixwear ® Period Panties
By: ingrid Date: 2017-01-20 12:20:16
"I love my organicup. I am a virgin, and but didn't have any problems inserting the a-cup. However you are a bit clumsy in the beginning and should expect using a little time to insert and emptying it ..." Read More »
By: Red Herring Date: 2017-01-20 07:41:27
"Sadly, menstrual cups are not a "one size fits all" thing. It's a rare thing when someone buys one blindly and it working out perfectly for them. You already know that there's a big difference betwe..." Read More »
Page: PantyProp ® Period Panties
By: Shannon Date: 2017-01-20 05:52:32
"Yay!, I have been searching for a coupon to buy one of their period swimwear. I have these, as well as two of the other brands listed. The ones I got from Panty Prop are actually the best period panti..." Read More »
By: Ashley Date: 2017-01-20 03:52:02
"I just purchased my first cup and am not happy with it. My friend gave me a softcup (unused of course) to try about a year ago and it was EXTREMELY uncomfortable and unbearable to wear. It sealed ..." Read More »
- Girls in Africa Desperately Need Menstrual Cups and Pads
- Does the High-Tech Livia Really Turn Off Cramps?
- If You Have Bad Menstrual Cramps Consider This Diet
- Long Menstrual Cycles? What You Should Know
- How Long Should a Period Last?
- Menstruation Made the News a Lot this Past Year!
- The Top Apps for Tracking Your Period
- Looncup: Wearable Tech for Your Vagina
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Month
- Does Your Period Throw You Off Your Game?
- The Menstrual Cycle Phases Explained
You might be interested in:
- Top 10 Menstrual Cups
- Top 10 Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Top 10 Period Panties
- Best 10 Organic Cotton Tampons
- Top 5 Organic Cotton Pads & Liners
- Top 10 Yoni (Kegel) Eggs
- Menstrual Cup FAQS
- 26 FAQs on Reusable Cloth Pads
- Period Panties : FAQs
- Tampons & Pads vs. Cups & Cloth Pads
- Cloth Pads vs. Disposable
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Size
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Features
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | Arena Battle
- Enter Our Blog »
- Ask a Question »