Blossom Cup ® Full Review –
Is it a Winner or Loser?
- Available on:
- Official Websites:
- Approximate Price:
The menstrual cup is rapidly becoming the choice feminine hygiene option for women who experience their monthly dues and that want to stay clean, have more freedom, spare additional costs, and help save our planet.
The Blossom Cup is a recent new addition to hundreds of brands of menstrual cups being currently manufactured, and surprisingly in such a short time it is garnering an impressive amount of attention from women all over the United States.
Could it be the menstrual cup brand you switch to in the near future? Read more to find out the details…
Blossom Cup: Specs
The Blossom Cup offers a bit more options and perks than a standard menstrual cup such as the Mooncup. It is offered in two sizes (Small and Large), and also can be purchased in 3 colors additional to the standard clear cup: pink, purple, and blue (with more options in colors promised in the future.)
Sizes of the Blossom Cup
The blossom cup is featured in two sizes for your special needs and circumstances:
Small is for women who are young and have not yet had a vaginal birth and who experience a light to medium flow.
- Diameter – The cup measures 42 mm in diameter
- Length – 52.2 mm in length (cup length), 62.2 mm length with stem, 10mm thin stick stem.
- Capacity – Capacity to Air-holes is 20 ML, Capacity to Rim is 22.5 ML.
Large is for women who have had a vaginal birth before and that also are more mature who experience a medium to heavy flow.
- Diameter – This cup measures 45 mm in diameter.
- Length – 65.4 in length with stem, 55.4 in length without stem and has a 10 mm thin thick stem.
- Capacity – Capacity to Air-holes is 25 ML, Capacity to Rim is 28 ML
Colors of the Blossom Cup
The Blossom menstrual cup is currently offered in 3 various colors: Pink, Blue, and Purple.
It is also rumored that company will be releasing a line of even more colored cups in the near future.
Features and Attributes
It is apparent in Blossom Cup reviews and customer testimonies that this cup has a lot to offer a woman. Allegedly even some women have claimed that this cup is a better choice above the Divacup and Lunacup, but we will let you decide for yourself.
Here are some of the key features and attributes you may be interested in knowing about this new brand of menstrual cup:
- It retails for nearly half the cost of the Divacup and many other popular menstrual cups on the market.
- For a new cup it has quickly become a leading choice for some women for their feminine hygiene needs.
- It is reusable and is said to last for up to 1 to 3 years so it is more valuable with a single, very affordable initial investment.
- It is pliable enough to work efficiently, but still provides comfort to the person using it.
- FDA approved, BPA free, Food Grade menstrual cup made of soft silicone.
- Offered in an array of colors for women who want a selection greater than the standard, ‘Plain Jane’ clear menstrual cup brands & type.
Blossom Cup Pros
As we took an in-depth look at user comments, consumer testimonials, and expert reviews we discovered that there were many things that women liked about the Blossom Cup.
Nearly 84% of reviews were 4-5 star rated, because of these fine points & pros:
|Shorter stem helps spare the need to trim it or the discomfort that often a longer stem can cause.|
|Is generally compatible with most any fold, but the basic folds because of the pliability, soft/stiff ratio work ideally for insertion.|
|The instructions that come with the cup are very easy to understand and perform.|
|The holding capacity is impressive according to many testimonials and the sizes are versatile and easy to choose from (leaves room for less error in choosing the perfect size.)|
|Consumers note that the quality is outstanding in comparison to other menstrual cups that are double the price.|
Blossom Cup Cons
Although this menstrual cup is highly acclaimed by many, there were also some short sights and downfalls that we discovered that users had issues with:
|The product manufacturer claims it is 100% safe, but there are some that do not know if it is comprised of MEDICAL GRADE SILICONE or FOOD GRADE SILICONE. Turns out that it is actually comprised of food grade silicone which is still safe essentially, but may be a problem for some that are cautious.|
What Blossom Cup Customers Say
To give you an unbiased account of this menstrual cup product, we always strive to provide you with actual comments that support our reviews.
Here are just a few positive testimonials that can give you an idea of what others have experienced with the Blossom Cup:
“If you are looking for an eco-conscious, affordable, natural alternative to managing your menstrual cycle -look no further. Try the Blossom Cup. Soft material, perfect size grab stub, durable.” (Leanbeans, Amazon)
“Insertion was easy from just the instructions that came with. Removal: no mess and no pain! I had no feeling of it, I couldn’t even tell it was there. Even more so than a small tampon. I had read people’s comments about less cramps and was skeptical, but it was true. I had way less cramping than with tampons, as well as NO pressure in that area like I normally would with a tampon. This was a miracle” (MendC8262, Amazon)
Online Video Reviews:
Blossom Cup FAQS
We understand that every woman may have certain questions that they seek answers to in regards to a menstrual cup product, and to oblige you here is a list of FAQS regarding the Blossom Cup:
“Can I buy the Blossom Cup in a clear, transparent hue?“
Yes, it is available in clear, pink, blue, and purple as of currently. In the future the company has stated it will introduce more colors to choose from.
“What type of stem does the Blossom Cup have?“
The stem on the Blossom Cup is short (stick stem) (10mm) as this may be a problem with some, others have commented that it is nice not to have to trim it.
“Can I use the Blossom Cup if I am a Virgin?“
Yes. You can select the small size to accommodate your personal circumstances. However, you should be cautioned because using this menstrual cup and others may compromise your hymen.
“Is it easy to Insert and Remove the Blossom Cup?“
Yes. As with any menstrual cup- it may take some time to get it down. However, most users like the Blossom cup because it is easy to insert and remove.
“How Long will my Blossom Cup last before it needs to be replaced?“
Most menstrual cups can expire with extended use. The Blossom Cup can last from a year up to 3 if cared for adequately.
Blossom Cup: Company Info
Because it is a fairly new menstrual cup brand, there is a lot of missing information about the company who produces it. We do know that the manufacturer is resided in the United States and that this product is American made.
However, by the rave ratings and customer testimonials that this menstrual cup product has received it is easy to tell that this company and whatever products they produce will become popular overnight. As the Blossom Cup has already reached levels in the mainstream that only GOOD products are capable of.
Blossom Cup: Final Recommendation
If you are looking for a new menstrual cup, or whether you have never even tried one- the Blossom Cup appears to be good for all circumstances. It has the general features and a bit more that most women look for when selecting a menstrual cup to suit their best feminine needs.
You may be put-off because in comparison to other brands it is not certain that it is comprised of medical-grade silicone, but none-the-less the quality that it has demonstrated to buyers can testify that it is SAFE to use.
Where to Buy The BlossomCup:
- AngelCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Anigan EvaCup ® Menstrual Cup
- Bella Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Blossom Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Comfycup ® Menstrual Cups
- CupLee ® Menstrual Cups
- Diamond ® Menstrual Cups
- Divacup ® Menstrual Cups
- Dutchess Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Femmecup ® Menstrual Cups
- FemmyCycle ® Menstrual Cups
- FleurCup ® Menstrual Cups
- IrisCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Juju ® Menstrual Cups
- Keeper ® Menstrual Cup
- LadyCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lena Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lily ® Menstrual Cups
- Lola Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lunacup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lunette ® Menstrual Cups
- Luv Ur Body ® Menstrual Cups
- MeLuna ® Menstrual Cups
- MenstroCup ® Menstrual Cups
- MiaLuna ® Menstrual Cups
- Mia Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Moon Cup (US) ® Menstrual Cup
- Mooncup(UK) ® Menstrual Cups
- NaturCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Rainbow Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Ruby Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- SckoonCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Si-bell ® Menstrual Cups
- Softcup ® Menstrual Cups
- Super Jennie ® Menstrual Cups
- Yuuki ® Menstrual Cups
- GladRags ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- LunaPads ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Sckoon Organic ® Reusable Pads
- Domino Pads ® Reusable Pads
- Charlie Banana ® Reusable Pads
- Bububibi Reusable Cloth Pads
- Heart Felt ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Party In My Pants ® Cloth Pads
- Dutchess ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Earth Girl ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- PantyProp ® Period Panties
- THINX ® Period Panties
- Lunapanties ® Period Panties
- Anigan ® Period Panties
- Vv SkiVvys ® Period Panties
- Dear Kate ® Period Panties
- PantiePads ® Period Panties
- Modibodi ® Period Panties
- Period-Panteez ® Period Panties
- Knixwear ® Period Panties
By: Carson Date: 2017-01-22 22:11:58
"I agree with you Shannon, the customer service center is great. I don't think I ever dealt with a company who answers so quickly...." Read More »
Page: PantyProp ® Period Panties
By: Carson Date: 2017-01-22 22:09:30
"Brought a proptween underwear bundle for my 11 year old daughter and a period kit about 3 months ago, everything was perfect, she said it made her feel much more comfortable not worrying about leaks i..." Read More »
Page: DivaCup ® Menstrual Cup
By: GingerGypsy Date: 2017-01-22 21:56:00
"I've used my Diva Cup for three years, and since day one, I've dealt with leaks. I've done everything right, proper positioning, ensured suction- but I still end up having to wear a pad because of the..." Read More »
Page: OrganiCup ® Menstrual Cup
By: ingrid Date: 2017-01-20 12:20:16
"I love my organicup. I am a virgin, and but didn't have any problems inserting the a-cup. However you are a bit clumsy in the beginning and should expect using a little time to insert and emptying it ..." Read More »
- Girls in Africa Desperately Need Menstrual Cups and Pads
- Does the High-Tech Livia Really Turn Off Cramps?
- If You Have Bad Menstrual Cramps Consider This Diet
- Long Menstrual Cycles? What You Should Know
- How Long Should a Period Last?
- Menstruation Made the News a Lot this Past Year!
- The Top Apps for Tracking Your Period
- Looncup: Wearable Tech for Your Vagina
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Month
- Does Your Period Throw You Off Your Game?
- The Menstrual Cycle Phases Explained
You might be interested in:
- Top 10 Menstrual Cups
- Top 10 Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Top 10 Period Panties
- Best 10 Organic Cotton Tampons
- Top 5 Organic Cotton Pads & Liners
- Top 10 Yoni (Kegel) Eggs
- Menstrual Cup FAQS
- 26 FAQs on Reusable Cloth Pads
- Period Panties : FAQs
- Tampons & Pads vs. Cups & Cloth Pads
- Cloth Pads vs. Disposable
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Size
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Features
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | Arena Battle
- Enter Our Blog »
- Ask a Question »