Anigan ® StainFree Period Panties
Pretty to Look at, But Are They Any Good?
- Available on:
- Official Website:
- Approximate Price:
$12.50 – $14.99
The Anigan StainFree Panty is designed to look and feel like your favorite panties, but they have extra padding to keep any stains from leaking through onto your clothes. They also have a snug fit to help hold your pad in place. The StainFree Panty comes in a range of colors and styles including lace, bikini, boy shorts and high-rise – aka the classic granny panty.
According to Anigan, their panties will save you money because you’ll have fewer sheets and clothes ruined by accidents during your time of the month. They can also be used in place of panty liners and are suitable if you have light incontinence.
How Do They Work?
The StainFree Panty from Anigan has a water-resistant inner lining that’s strategically placed to cover the front, center and rear of the panty. This thin padding is made from a polymer-containing fabric that’s breathable but at the same time prevents liquid from leaking through; the padding also helps pads stay put. Anigan says that padding also helps keep menstrual cups and tampons in place, but I’m not sure how that would work. They do state you can get away with changing tampons and your menstrual cup out less often because you won’t be worried about leakage, which makes sense.
Anigan period panties are just like everyday panties but have an inner lining made from water resistant polymer material. The outer layer is made from what Anigan describes as “high-quality fabric” and spandex.
The StainFree Panty is:
- Made without a tag so it doesn’t scratch when worn.
- Machine washable; however, it’s recommended that you let it air dry.
- Made from breathable, water-resistant
- Made from spandex that helps provide for a snug fit to keep pads in place.
- Returnable for a full refund within 30 days but they have to be in the original, unopened packaging.
Many customers describe wearing Anigan menstrual panties as being similar to wearing a swimsuit. From everything I could find, these panties truly do prevent any leakage from occurring, whether you’re concerned about it happening during the night or when you’re exercising. The biggest complaint is the sizing: It seems very inconsistent. Some women say they fit just fine, others say the panties were far too big, and still others say they were much too small. The general theme I’m finding is that they run small, so you should order a size bigger than your usual size. The general comments are:
- Snug-fitting and leak proof, even on heaviest days
- Lightweight and natural feeling to wear
- Fit well and stretch to conceal pads
- Good fabric quality
- Fair price
- Stains wash out easily
- Can feel hot to wear due to water resistant fabric
About the Company
The Anigan company is based in California and specializes in feminine hygiene products, including the EvaCup menstrual cup. They also sell a reusable instant heat pack, an EvaCup Gift Set that includes two pairs of period underwear, and a First Period Kit Gift Set. It’s their goal to help women and girls to have happier and healthier periods.
The Bottom Line
Anigan StainFree Panties are reasonably priced and come in a lovely assortment of colors and styles. However, the size range is limited — maxing out at XL, and they tend to run small, so keep that in mind when ordering. These panties do what they’re supposed to do and are effective at preventing leaks. The inconsistent sizing is what makes these a 4.9 rather than a 5.
Where Can You Buy Anigan StainFree Panties?
- PantyProp ® Period Panties
- THINX ® Period Panties
- Lunapanties ® Period Panties
- Anigan ® Period Panties
- Vv SkiVvys ® Period Panties
- Dear Kate ® Period Panties
- PantiePads ® Period Panties
- Modibodi ® Period Panties
- Period-Panteez ® Period Panties
- Knixwear ® Period Panties
- Adira ® Period Panties
- Fannypants ® Period Panties
- Intimate Portal ® Period Panties
- Relieved Gal ® Period Panties
- New Step ® Period Panties
- Qikafan ® Period Panties
- Labelar ® Period Panties
- NatraTouch ® Period Panties
- Shymay ® Period Panties
- Yoyi Fashion ® Period Panties
- Promithi ® Period Panties
- MFrannie ® Period Panties
- Meicent ® Period Panties
- Aolevia ® Period Panties
- GladRags ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- LunaPads ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Sckoon Organic ® Reusable Pads
- Domino Pads ® Reusable Pads
- Charlie Banana ® Reusable Pads
- Bububibi Reusable Cloth Pads
- Heart Felt ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Party In My Pants ® Cloth Pads
- Dutchess ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Earth Girl ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- AngelCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Anigan EvaCup ® Menstrual Cup
- Bella Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Blossom Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Comfycup ® Menstrual Cups
- CupLee ® Menstrual Cups
- Diamond ® Menstrual Cups
- Divacup ® Menstrual Cups
- Dutchess Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Femmecup ® Menstrual Cups
- FemmyCycle ® Menstrual Cups
- FleurCup ® Menstrual Cups
- IrisCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Juju ® Menstrual Cups
- Keeper ® Menstrual Cup
- LadyCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lena Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lily ® Menstrual Cups
- Lola Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lunacup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lunette ® Menstrual Cups
- Luv Ur Body ® Menstrual Cups
- MeLuna ® Menstrual Cups
- MenstroCup ® Menstrual Cups
- MiaLuna ® Menstrual Cups
- Mia Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Moon Cup (US) ® Menstrual Cup
- Mooncup(UK) ® Menstrual Cups
- NaturCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Rainbow Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Ruby Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- SckoonCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Si-bell ® Menstrual Cups
- Softcup ® Menstrual Cups
- Super Jennie ® Menstrual Cups
- Yuuki ® Menstrual Cups
By: Carson Date: 2017-01-22 22:11:58
"I agree with you Shannon, the customer service center is great. I don't think I ever dealt with a company who answers so quickly...." Read More »
Page: PantyProp ® Period Panties
By: Carson Date: 2017-01-22 22:09:30
"Brought a proptween underwear bundle for my 11 year old daughter and a period kit about 3 months ago, everything was perfect, she said it made her feel much more comfortable not worrying about leaks i..." Read More »
Page: DivaCup ® Menstrual Cup
By: GingerGypsy Date: 2017-01-22 21:56:00
"I've used my Diva Cup for three years, and since day one, I've dealt with leaks. I've done everything right, proper positioning, ensured suction- but I still end up having to wear a pad because of the..." Read More »
Page: OrganiCup ® Menstrual Cup
By: ingrid Date: 2017-01-20 12:20:16
"I love my organicup. I am a virgin, and but didn't have any problems inserting the a-cup. However you are a bit clumsy in the beginning and should expect using a little time to insert and emptying it ..." Read More »
- Girls in Africa Desperately Need Menstrual Cups and Pads
- Does the High-Tech Livia Really Turn Off Cramps?
- If You Have Bad Menstrual Cramps Consider This Diet
- Long Menstrual Cycles? What You Should Know
- How Long Should a Period Last?
- Menstruation Made the News a Lot this Past Year!
- The Top Apps for Tracking Your Period
- Looncup: Wearable Tech for Your Vagina
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Month
- Does Your Period Throw You Off Your Game?
- The Menstrual Cycle Phases Explained
You might be interested in:
- Top 10 Menstrual Cups
- Top 10 Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Top 10 Period Panties
- Best 10 Organic Cotton Tampons
- Top 5 Organic Cotton Pads & Liners
- Top 10 Yoni (Kegel) Eggs
- Menstrual Cup FAQS
- 26 FAQs on Reusable Cloth Pads
- Period Panties : FAQs
- Tampons & Pads vs. Cups & Cloth Pads
- Cloth Pads vs. Disposable
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Size
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Features
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | Arena Battle
- Enter Our Blog »
- Ask a Question »