AngelCup ® Review –
How Does this Mexican’ Cup Rate?
- Available on:
- Official Website:
- Approximate Price:
In many regions of the planet, menstrual cups are just making their introductions. But in the past few years, throughout foreign nations and countries menstrual cup manufacturers are taking the bull by the horns and developing their own versions which can be to the greater benefit of all who are locally exposed.
Although the menstrual cup is very common to familiar menstrual cup users, the Angel cup is a revolutionary breakthrough in menstrual care alternatives to others who have just discovered the great benefits of using a menstrual cup for feminine hygiene care during menstruation.
AngelCup, Menstrual Cup Specs & Sizes
The Mexican born and made menstrual cup, Angel cup is available in two sizes much like hundreds of other menstrual cups sold in the US and other countries. It is also only available in the single manufactured, translucent clear shade.
The Small/Chica size in the Angel cup is specifically designed for young women under the age of 30- who have not had a vaginal birth, and for those who experience a light to moderate menstrual flow regularly. Diameter- 40 mm, Cup Length- 50 mm, Total Length – 60 mm, Stem Length – 10 mm, Capacity (Air-holes)- 15 ml.
The Grande/Large size in the AngelCup is specifically designed for women who are OVER the age of 30, and that have previously birthed a child vaginally. Diameter- 45 mm, Cup Length- 56 mm, Total Length – 70 mm, Stem Length – 14 mm, Capacity (Air-holes) – 25 ml.
Insertion Videos (Spanish):
AngelCup Specials Features and Attributes
The Angel cup Mexican menstrual cup has unique attributes and features that many women really like in comparison to other cups that are available to them.
- Very like the Spain manufactured NaturCup– equal in design, features, and form- Just as good, if not better.
- Stem is Egg-shaped, very unique from any other menstrual cup stems- very suave’ in light of it is not a ball- not a flat tag stem- Best of both worlds.
- Dye-free, medical-grade, certified bio-compatible, gel silicone- hypo-allergenic.
- Exceptional Mexican-based product, that meets International standards
Click on the images below for more features & instructions (in Spanish):
The Angel cup, menstrual cup is just now making its way to new users who appreciate it for bringing a new light to the old- tainted burdens of being a female. Users report fond attributes and make positive comments in retrospect of using the AngelCup, menstrual cup.
|Number one in its target market of menstrual cup brands – In Spain, Mexico, and Chile’ there have been new menstrual cups brands introduced. For the small amount of availability of menstrual cups in the market in some dated regions in the world, there are only a handful of menstrual cups available. The AngelCup menstrual cup, is a very highly recognized and popular brand in Mexico, this makes the demographics less saturated in lieu of the ready availability of over-hyped menstrual cup brands. The AngelCup is perfect and rated #1 for its target market, and leads among the other native Spanish manufactured and sold menstrual cup brands.|
|Guaranteed with 5 year durability and guarantee – The AngelCup is one of few menstrual cup brands that comes with a guarantee. The AngelCup is guaranteed with a 6 month warranty that covers manufactured-base damages and glitches, the wrong size (unused can be returned), or if the AngelCup cup was compromised or damaged in the time of ship-delivery (rarely happens.)|
|Egg-shaped stem, unique modern design touch – One of the most significant features of the Angelcup is that of its stem-shape. Customers acquainted with other stem styles (flat tab, pointy, solid ball)- report that the BEST unique feature of the Angelcup is its EGG-shaped stem. No circle, no elongated stem, and no stiff ball.|
|New, unrecognized as a superior brand – The biggest downside that I discovered about the AngelCup is its limited reach across the main-stream, global marketplace. It has not yet been given the opportunity to spread its wings past its initial origin. However, through reviews such as this one- maybe the AngelCup, menstrual cup will breech through the language barriers, and overcome its very limited marketing exposure.|
Customer Reviews and Ratings
The Angel cup, menstrual cup is just now making its way to new users who appreciate it for bringing a new light to the old- tainted burdens of being a female.
Online Review Videos (Spanish):
AngelCup Frequently Asked Questions
Want to know more about the AngelCup, menstrual cup? We wanted to help you to the fullest extent, and have composed a little list of detailed answers to the most frequently asked questions about the AngelCup, menstrual cup.
“Where is the Angel cup manufactured and distributed?“
The AngelCup is manufactured, distributed and made in Mexico. But it is openly available to all regions of the world through online access.
“Can I order the AngelCup if I am outside the Country of Mexico?“
Yes, anyone can order the AngelCup from anywhere- just be certain to check out the vendors and retailers who you may be considering purchasing the AngelCup through in order to get the best deal for the fastest shipping time.
“Is the AngelCup very soft or more firm in its original form?“
The AngelCup is perfect in stiffness. It is not too soft, but not too firm. It’s the perfect combination of both degrees of texture and form so that it can serve every consumer with the best fit for the most optimal comfort level.
“Can I trim the AngelCup stem to make it fit better and more comfortable to wear?“
You cannot trim the AngelCup stem as it is not a flat tab type. The stem should not need to be trimmed since it is small in nature and circular shaped to provide a woman with an excellent ease of use and comfort level.
“Can I use the AngelCup menstrual cup for contraception or to protect me from sexually transmitted diseases?“
No. The AngelCup is not a method of contraception nor a protective device that prevents the spread of sexually transmitted diseases. DO NOT wear or use the AngelCup, menstrual cup as contraception, FOR STD protection, or while partaking in sexual activity.
AngelCup Company Profile
The AngelCup, menstrual cup company is strictly a niche-business aimed towards the manufacturing and retail sale of its menstrual cup brand. It is a credible company ran out of Mexico, that was first established in 2012. The AngelCup company uses and adheres to the highest standards in production of a medical-certified, silicone-based- menstrual cup. The AngelCup company also strives to deliver and manufacture the most safe, environmentally-friendly, feminine hygiene menstrual cup.
AngelCup Review- Bottom Line
The AngelCup menstrual cup is very much- a high-quality, and much favored menstrual cup in the nations and region where it is marketed and sold. Many countries have so many born and made menstrual cups, that it is very difficult to look outside the box to locate a rare breed of menstrual cups.
The AngelCup is too under-rated because of its limited exposure in the heavily saturated, menstrual cup market. However perhaps through bringing you a new awareness of menstrual cups of all types, origins, models, sizes, designs and brands- you will see that even the newest menstrual cups can provide you with the best menstrual care protection.
AngelCup- Where to Buy It
The AngelCup has limited availability, however today’s technology can beneficially provide you with an easy opportunity to try and buy the AngelCup, menstrual cup without hassle through methods like search and find, and reading, translating, and finding a secure and most official affiliate or seller.
Check out the links provided below to purchase your new AngelCup menstrual cup securely, confidently, and with your own best interest & benefit in mind.
- AngelCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Anigan EvaCup ® Menstrual Cup
- Bella Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Blossom Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Comfycup ® Menstrual Cups
- CupLee ® Menstrual Cups
- Diamond ® Menstrual Cups
- Divacup ® Menstrual Cups
- Dutchess Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Femmecup ® Menstrual Cups
- FemmyCycle ® Menstrual Cups
- FleurCup ® Menstrual Cups
- IrisCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Juju ® Menstrual Cups
- Keeper ® Menstrual Cup
- LadyCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lena Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lily ® Menstrual Cups
- Lola Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lunacup ® Menstrual Cups
- Lunette ® Menstrual Cups
- Luv Ur Body ® Menstrual Cups
- MeLuna ® Menstrual Cups
- MenstroCup ® Menstrual Cups
- MiaLuna ® Menstrual Cups
- Mia Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Moon Cup (US) ® Menstrual Cup
- Mooncup(UK) ® Menstrual Cups
- NaturCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Rainbow Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- Ruby Cup ® Menstrual Cups
- SckoonCup ® Menstrual Cups
- Si-bell ® Menstrual Cups
- Softcup ® Menstrual Cups
- Super Jennie ® Menstrual Cups
- Yuuki ® Menstrual Cups
- GladRags ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- LunaPads ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Sckoon Organic ® Reusable Pads
- Domino Pads ® Reusable Pads
- Charlie Banana ® Reusable Pads
- Bububibi Reusable Cloth Pads
- Heart Felt ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Party In My Pants ® Cloth Pads
- Dutchess ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- Earth Girl ® Reusable Cloth Pads
- PantyProp ® Period Panties
- THINX ® Period Panties
- Lunapanties ® Period Panties
- Anigan ® Period Panties
- Vv SkiVvys ® Period Panties
- Dear Kate ® Period Panties
- PantiePads ® Period Panties
- Modibodi ® Period Panties
- Period-Panteez ® Period Panties
- Knixwear ® Period Panties
By: Carson Date: 2017-01-22 22:11:58
"I agree with you Shannon, the customer service center is great. I don't think I ever dealt with a company who answers so quickly...." Read More »
Page: PantyProp ® Period Panties
By: Carson Date: 2017-01-22 22:09:30
"Brought a proptween underwear bundle for my 11 year old daughter and a period kit about 3 months ago, everything was perfect, she said it made her feel much more comfortable not worrying about leaks i..." Read More »
Page: DivaCup ® Menstrual Cup
By: GingerGypsy Date: 2017-01-22 21:56:00
"I've used my Diva Cup for three years, and since day one, I've dealt with leaks. I've done everything right, proper positioning, ensured suction- but I still end up having to wear a pad because of the..." Read More »
Page: OrganiCup ® Menstrual Cup
By: ingrid Date: 2017-01-20 12:20:16
"I love my organicup. I am a virgin, and but didn't have any problems inserting the a-cup. However you are a bit clumsy in the beginning and should expect using a little time to insert and emptying it ..." Read More »
- Girls in Africa Desperately Need Menstrual Cups and Pads
- Does the High-Tech Livia Really Turn Off Cramps?
- If You Have Bad Menstrual Cramps Consider This Diet
- Long Menstrual Cycles? What You Should Know
- How Long Should a Period Last?
- Menstruation Made the News a Lot this Past Year!
- The Top Apps for Tracking Your Period
- Looncup: Wearable Tech for Your Vagina
- The Most Wonderful Time of the Month
- Does Your Period Throw You Off Your Game?
- The Menstrual Cycle Phases Explained
You might be interested in:
- Top 10 Menstrual Cups
- Top 10 Reusable Menstrual Pads
- Top 10 Period Panties
- Best 10 Organic Cotton Tampons
- Top 5 Organic Cotton Pads & Liners
- Top 10 Yoni (Kegel) Eggs
- Menstrual Cup FAQS
- 26 FAQs on Reusable Cloth Pads
- Period Panties : FAQs
- Tampons & Pads vs. Cups & Cloth Pads
- Cloth Pads vs. Disposable
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Size
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | By Features
- Menstrual Cup Comparison | Arena Battle
- Enter Our Blog »
- Ask a Question »